Wild flirting

Saeyoung/707

   707 wasn't the best at flirting. In fact, he was quite terrible at it, and that embarrassed him a lot.
    So it was quite funny to see that you were the same way. So when he started to mess with you in the chat when no one was there,and just started flirting, it had you both in tears. not because it was bad. But because it was so bad it was adorable.

707: If you help me program these algorithms, I'll let you take a turn with my hard drive~

(Y/n): I'll play with your hard drive after I send you some of my binary codes ;)

707: LOL! Lololol im dying (y/n)

(y/n): I've got more jokes lol, wanna hear some?

707: YES! I need all the LOLZ!!!!!

(y/n): ok, here goes; a husband and wife are sitting at home. The wife looks at her husband and says," Dear, do you think my chest is flat?" The husband, still reading the newspaper, looks at his wife," yes, so why don't you wipe your cleavage with the toilet paper?" The wife says," why would I do that?" The husband says," because it's made your ass bigger all these years."

707: AFTEHSGjab!!!!LOLOLOL ROFLOLFML I CANT EVEN! IM CHOKING ON AIR!

(y/n): it's not the only thing you'll be choking on tonight ;* lol jk

707: you neED TO STHAP! IM GUNNA DIE LIME THIS!

(y/n): were terrible flirts lol

707: yes we are

(y/n): are you from Tennessee?

707: uhh... no?

(y/n): shame.   BECAUSE YOUR THE ONLY  TEN I SEE!

707: 707 has left the chatroom from death of jokes....

(y/n): lol

Zen has entered the chatroom

707 has left the chatroom
(y/n) has left the chatroom

Zen: what th- OMG! THE FLURTING IS REAL!

     Jumin Han

You were out at a special place today. The cat park. Yes, there was a cat park where you live, and it was wonderful. It was specially built by the C&R company, for one of their cat related projects. You knew already that this was probably Jumin's idea.
It was a lovely park, there were self serving/sanitizing pet feeders and waters all lined up in the shade on comfy padding so the cats could dine in comfort. Not to mention the luxurious gardens and grooming spots meant for the felines. It was better than most humans homes.
Thankfully you came from a prestigious and wealthy family, so you weren't jealous. The wind blew slightly, causing your (h/l) (h/c) in your face. You continued to walk while trying to tame your hair down enough for you to see, but with your vision obscured, you bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry! I couldn't really see to well just now.." you apologize, pushing your hair the rest of the way back, and trying to see who you stepped on.
He was handsome, and tall... and HANDSOME.
He had medium dark hair, and piercing grey eyes. He wore a pair of nice dress pants and a striped pressed dress shirt. He had in his hands a beautiful Persian pure bred feline, with striking blue eyes, she was on a diamond encrusted leash and collar of course.
"I apologize, sir...." you said a little bashfully.
"It's alright. Just watch where you go from now on." He said a bit gruffly.
You went to move from his way, when he started to mess with his phone, still next to him, your phone went off, blasting the RFA theme used for the caller ID. It was Jumin.
You and the man looked up suddenly, and locked eyes, slowly to clicked the answer button, and put it to your ear.
He clicked the speaker on.
"Hello? Jumin?" You said, still keeping the eye contact with the man.
You heard yourself on his phone.
You both smiled at each other, and ended the call.
"(Y/n) ? Your.... even more beautiful in person..." Said Jumin.
You started laughing.
"Even when I ran into you?" You said still trying to hide a smile.
"Yes, but since I didn't know it was you, I didn't say anything." He was very blunt, but it was rather nice this time. After talking for a minute to get better acquainted, you two finally settled on walking the cobblestone. He even let you take Elizabeth the 3rd and walk her, which you did gladly.
"I wish you were a cat..." he suddenly spoke.
"Why's that?" You asked.
"So I could take you home without anyone noticing."
You stopped and looked at him. Was he serious?
You both started laughing at his strange attempt at flirting. It was a nice day.