Shattered Diamond

The picture, my dear friend, is Loria as she was in the scene with Hylia

The picture, my dear friend, is Loria as she was in the scene with Hylia. I may color this in the future, but after my phone nearly froze during the process of simply opening the drawing, I can tell you that it won't be too soon.
And unfortunately I just realized i didn't finish the fucking drawing haha great am i right
tell me if you want me to draw any of the other OCs, i guess.
________
As Link, Zelda, and Tirai approached the exhausted group of Hylians, they looked up at them, surprised by the quiet. There were sixteen living beings, all of which people, and around them a hundred dead bodies that slowly faded away to ash and purple smoke. The only three left were Hylian, one of which Link recognized as Fledge. It appeared that, somehow, a few had taken advantage of the chaos and found a place away from it where they could shoot; as the three walked closer, a few archers and magic users came out of their hiding placelookedof some buildings and within the rubble of others. Groose stood seemingly in the center of them all, watching them closely.

"Who was that woman?" he asked as they drew closer.

"Loria," Zelda answered, her eyes downcast. Was that really what Loria had become? Was her old friend now a demon that feared who she really was? "The one behind all of this."

Groose nodded. "Is she dead?"

Zelda glanced around at the various people around her. They all watched intently, knowing that her answer to Groose's question would decide what they did next.

But she didn't know the answer. The Elements were supposed to have killed Loria or Avdima or whatever you called her, yet the fog remained. Still, could someone else be behind this?

"I don't know," Zelda finally said as she looked back at Groose. "But I think we can relax for now. I know we injured her, if anything. Let's head back."

As the people began to gather, not wanting to be left behind, Zelda heard a sharp whisper. She looked in the direction it came from to find Link looking down at Fukira, who had poked her head out of his tunic.

"Zelda!" she whispered. "Can you get me out of this tunic? I need to tell you something!"

Zelda hesitated, but held out her hand, much to Link's relief, and allowed her to fall in her palm. Then she brought the hand closer to her. Zelda could feel the eyes of everyone else on her, and she didn't doubt that Fukira was the reason why. Perhaps she should have introduced the idea of tiny, mouse-like people to them.

"What is it?" she whispered.

"The Elements are exhausted," Fukira said. "I think you can send us and yourself back, but use them any more than that and you risk bringing about the apocalypse before Loria even gets the chance."

Zelda furrowed her brow. "I didn't know this.”

"I didn't think you would need to know. I apologize."

Zelda frowned. "And what if Loria isn't dead?"

Fukira averted her eyes. "Let's just hope she is."