Chapter 2

You arrived.
"Thanks Mom,Dad!"Mom and Dad giggled.

"Good luck,my child!"You smiled then quickly find Jungkook.

"There he is!Hey!!"you shouted.

"(y/n)?I was waiting for you."

"Yeah... I'm sorry for making you wait too long."Jungkook smiled.

"That's okay.Btw,you're so pretty today.It makes my heart beats."You blushed.

"E-Eh...No,I'm not.But thank you!"

"Then,what shall we go first?"

"How about roller coaster?I really like roller coaster!"

"Okay—but I'm a bit afraid."You chuckled.How funny is it,a popular and handsome boy is afraid of roller coaster?Without saying a word,you quickly grab Jungkook's hand and walk to the roller coaster arena.
"Kyaaaaa!!!It's so scary!!"Jungkook shouted.You laughed so hard hearing Jungkook's scream.

"Hahahaha!!!This is a lot of fun!!"

"Ahhhh....finally...it's over.I'm so sick.I nearly throw up there."You laughed.

"Hahahaha..!You such a loser.That's so funny!"

"That isn't funny!Stop making fun of me!"

"So—What's next?"

"Ferris Wheel?After that we can have a lunch."

"That sounds good!Okay it settled then!"You and Jungkook quickly run to the ferris wheel.

"Wow!It's amazing!I can see many beautiful places from here."

"Yup,and it's so much fun to ride this with you."You're heart beats again.
"Yeah...It's a lot of fun...I'm enjoying it."Jungkook smiled and suddenly hugged you.
"I love you...(y/n).Please stay with me forever.I wish we can smile and laughed forever."
"Me too...I love you too...I couldn't believe you choosing me as your girlfriend.There's so many girls who are more beautiful than me.Indeed,why did you choose me?I'm not a good match for you.And I am an antisocial and nerd girl!So why...just why..."You can hold it anymore.You're tears were falling down.Jungkook wiped your tears.

"Don't cry...I have a reason for that.I will tell you later how I fall in love with you."Jungkook kissed your lips.

"Don't look to another guy.Please just look to me."
To be continued...

*SORRY GUYS IT'S SHORT BUT I TRIED MY BEST TO UPDATE THIS.THANK YOU FOR READING!!