Chapter 7(Bonus Chapter pt.2)

Guys,I'm back!As I promised y'all,the part 2.I'm sorry if it is too lame because I already messed up because of the theories of Blood Sweat and Tears Japan ver MV.Y know BTS theories is more difficult and complicated than Math or Physics.Hope ya enjoy it and don't forget to leave comments or feedbacks and vote!Tysm ❤️

"Chagi,get off from the car.We're already arrived,"Jungkook reminded you.You quickly getting off from the car.

You see a beautiful garden with cherry blossoms trees.The flower petals are falling down one by one.It is very beautiful.You run along happily in the garden,picking flower petals.Jungkook smiled seeing you're seems so happy.For Jungkook,the happiness for him is seeing you happy.

"Kookie,look!I picked flower petals.Beautiful,isn't it?I'm going to make a flower crown from it!"You chuckled.Jungkook patted your head.

"Yeah,very beautiful.But you're more,chagi."You could feel that your cheeks is slowly turning into pink.Your heart skipped a beat.Jungkook always make your heart flutter.

"Let's hold hands,shall we?"Jungkook asked.You just nodded.Jungkook hold your right hand.He hold it very tight,like not wanting you to disappear.He wants to be with you forever and ever.He wants to stay by your side until the end.He never ever wanted to let you go.(A/N:Never ever ever gonna let you go,Got7 lol)

Jungkook and you walk along with hands still holding to each other.This is the most beautiful moment in your life,for you and Jungkook.You wanted time to stop just for both of you.So you and Jungkook could stay forever like this.

"Cherry blossoms are pretty,huh?"Jungkook mumbled.

"Yeah.Very pretty,indeed.I wanted to see cherry blossoms with you every spring.We hold hands,and seeing cherry blossoms like today.I wish we could stay like this,forever."You smiled sheepishly.

"As you,wish chagi.Let's go to here every spring,ne?"Jungkook giggled and embraced you tightly.You could felt Jungkook's heartbeat.It beats so fast.It beats just for you.
(A/N:Listen to my heartbeat-beat-beat,saying do you love me me me❤️)

"Kookie,your heart is beating so fast!"You chuckled.

"It is because of you,pabo!My heart only beats for you,no one else."

Listen to my heartbeat-beat-beat
saying do you love me-me-me
but i'm laying here alone so i put you in a song beside my
heartbeat-beat-beat
iknow i have'nt been the best lately
(ooohh)
and i really know now i should give you all my time
(yeah)
you really do deserve better
(ooohh)
gotta get you somehow, can we start overagain now?
i took it for granded that you loved me the same, but i gotta keep on talking
listen to my heartbeat-beat-beat
saying do you love me-me-me
but i'm laying here alone so i put you in a song beside my
heartbeat-beat-beat

(Marcus and Martinus-Heartbeat)

"Chagi,you're heavy,"Jungkook chuckled.You pouted hearing Jungkook's words.
Jungkook carried you bridal style,and running in the garden like a 5 year-old kid.He seems to enjoy it though.

"I love you,my kookie."

"I love you too,baby."