Chapter 5

It's just like daily routines for you.Being bullied by the girls again.And now,there is another problem again.The whole school knows that you and Jungkook are dating!And the girls starting to act crazy,and bullied you even harsher.The situation gotten even worse.You thought,you just need to broke up with him and the problems are all clear.But it's not that easy.You have to find a way to talk about this with him.So you texted him to meet you at the park after school.

"Ohh it's you.Glad you came."He smiled.

"So—what do you want to talk about?"Jungkook asks.

"Ahh...I can't say this.It's gave me goosebumps.If I say it,you're going to mad at me so I'm afraid to say this."
"It's okay,I wouldn't be mad."

"Are you sure?"You stare at him.

"Yeah.Go ahead."

"So—your fans.They seems to like you so much.They were crazy for you and they want to do anything for you.And because of them,I been bullied even harsher.For me,bullying isn't a big thing but know I coudn't hold it anymore.They're going insane!And the worst,there is a girl who nearly put my life into danger.She nearly push me from the roof so I fell down and died.But luckily,the teacher came and stop her.So know she was punished,"you explained.You didn't realize that your tears start to fall from your eyes.Jungkook hugged you."Don't worry,I'll protect you,"he whispers.

"But I feel like we're not a good match.So Jungkook,I want to break up.I feel like the problems are going to clear if we break up.Go find another girl who are better than me.You're going to be happy with another girl I promise.I like you,Jungkook.Thank you for making me happy.All the time we spend together,it makes me happy.I start to realize what happiness is.I can feel happy when I'm with you.My life starts to shine and colorful.Thank you,once again."Jungkook shocked,couldn't say anything.He was freeze for a while.

"No,I don't want to break up.I don't want.I refuse."

"Why?I'm not fit with you."

"Listen,(y/n)!I've have my own reasons to like you.So I don't love you without any reasons.You know what happens 10 years ago?"