Chapter 6(Final)

"10 years ago...?What happened 10 years ago?"You stare at him,giving a confused view.Jungkook sighed.

"You didn't remember at all,huh.Did you have an amnesia or something?"Jungkook asks.

You gulped.Amnesia?Suddenly,you had a flashback.3 years ago,when you still in junior high you had an accident.When you was walking to your house,suddenly there is a car collided you.Your head banged so hard,so you lost all your memory.You just remember your name.That's called amnesia.

"Yeah...3 years ago I had an accident so I losted all of my memory.I just remembered my name back then.But slowly,I start to remember things and I start to remember memories that I had in my life."

Jungkook a bit shocked hearing your story.He felt pity to you.

"Don't worry,I'm here.You don't have to scared anymore.I'll stay beside you forever,"Jungkook hold your hands and hugged you.

Your body feels so warm when he hugged you.You felt like this is the best hug ever.You and Jungkook has hugged before but you don't feel the same atmosphere like now.

"So...you have to tell me about what happened 10 years ago.Come on,Jungkookie.I need to know."Jungkook release the hug and sighed.

"Okay,fine.10 years ago...I met a very beautiful girl.Sure she seems like a nerd girl but I see difference in her.She's different from the other girls.I used to play with that girl.Everyday we played in the park.Usually we played hide and seek.Back then,she always lost in hide and seek.I always win cause she's easy to find.She always hide in the same place,behind the big tree.And suddenly 3 months later,her family moved to Seoul.I heard that she moved to Seoul from my mom.I was so shocked and sad because she didn't tell me that she moved to Seoul.But before she left Busan she gave me a bunny doll.I always keep that doll and take a good care of that doll.10 years later,I met a girl who seems so similar with the girl I liked 10 years ago.And I start to realize that girl is the same girl 10 years ago.And you want to know who is that girl?It's you (y/n)...."
You paused a moment.You're a bit shock hearing Jungkook's story.

"So the reason you like to me is that?I forgetten about that."

"It's okay.I have you right now."

"Jungkookie,you're such a pabo."You kissed Jungkook's soft lips.

"Saranghae."You smiled.

"Nado saranghae,chagiya."Jungkook kissed you back.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS CRINGE STORY!
AND SADLY I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER:")
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING:")