Chapter 3

You and Jungkook get out from the ferris wheel.You still can't believe that Jungkook just kissed you.Your heart beats so fast.Your body was shaking.Jungkook noticed that you acting weird.He smirks,then grab your hand.

"Did you just—enjoy the kiss?"Your face went red.Jungkook smirked.
"Ah—I don't know but...not bad.I–I never kissed before,so I was s–shocked."

"Ah,did I make you feel uncomfortable?I'm sorry!You're just too cute,(y/n)."Your face went red again.This guy,has succeeded to make you blush.

"Then,shall we have a lunch?"You nodded.

"Welcome!"said the cashier in the restaurant.

"Let's seat there."Jungkook pointed at the empty table in the corner.

"Okay."You and Jungkook walked to the empty table in the corner,and seat.

"What do you want to order?"The waitress asked.

"Tenderloin Steak,and chocolate milkshake,please."

"Mmm...Spicy Ramyun and ocha tea,please."

"Wait for 20 minutes,thank you."The waitress run to the kitchen.

20 minutes later...

"Here,the food.Hope you enjoy it."The waitress give a plate of tenderloin steak,ramyun bowl,ocha tea,and chocolate milkshake.

"It's so delicious!"

"Is it?Hahaha...great,then."

"After this we do what?"

"Let's try the haunted house.I'm curious about that."

"Okay,finish it first!"

"Let's go to the haunted house!"You runs quickly.You were not patient again to try that game.

"Hey—wait,(y/n)!"Jungkook chased you.

"Hahaha...let's go I can't wait anymore."You and Jungkook entered to the haunted house.The haunted house was so dark,you couldn't see anything.It was very,very dark.No lights.You walked slowly,but that doesn't mean you're scared.You were just anticipating from the ghosts.But,they're not real ghosts,you know.They're just a human who dressed up like a ghost.

"Ack!"Jungkook suddenly shouted.
"What's wrong,Jungkook?Is there something?"You confused.You didn't see any ghosts yet.

"RUN,(Y/N)!THE GHOST IS BEHIND YOU!"Jungkook grab your hand and quickly run.

"Hey,it's just a ghost.They're not real ghost though,so don't be so scared.You're funny,Jungkook-ssi."You giggled.

"Fiuh—finally we're out.It was so scary."You laugh,seeing Jungkook was so scared.

"Jungkook-ssi?And...(y/n)?What are you two doing here?"

"Ah...Yeri.Why you're here?"