Chapter 6.5(Bonus Chapter)

Hey guys,I'll made a bonus chapter just for y'all!It's just a short chapter but hope ya enjoy and don't forget to leave feedbacks and votes!Ilysm :)

Today is your birthday.You turn 17 this year.Your parents decided to make a birthday party for you.But today,Jungkook will take you on a date.So you said to your parents to cancel the party,because you're going to a date with your beloved boyfriend.

It's been a year since you were dating the most popular boy in school.You didn't believed that Jungkook will stay with you until this long.You were just happy.

You grab your phone,and seeing if there any notifications.There was 1 message from Jungkook.

Kookie pabo💕

Chagiya,I'll be there in just 15 minutes.Wait for me,baby.Ily ❤️

Okay.Ily too my precious bunny!:))
Read 12.31

You sighed and threw your phone to your bed.You just remember one thing.Get dressed,ofc.You quickly jump from your bed and opened your cupboard.You sighed when you looking at your clothes.No pretty clothes that suit for your date.

Until 10 minutes long,finally you found a pretty clothes to wear.A light purple blouse and a skirt with a cute ribbon on it.You remembered that your mom gave you this dress 2 years ago.After you get dressed,you tied your long silky hair with a ribbon.Lastly,you put cologne to your body.Perfect.

"(Y/n)!Come downstair!Your boyfriend is waiting for you in downstair!"Your mom called you.You quickly grab your small bag and your phone,and went downstair.

"Hey,chagi.Your looking pretty today."Jungkook gave you his cute bunny smile.Your cheeks is slowly turning pink.You probably blushing so hard right now.

"Take care of my daughter,okay?"Your mom smiled to Jungkook,and patted his head.

"Of course,ma'am.Now we will get going.Excuse us."Jungkook pull your hand and take you to the car.

"Chagi,your looking so damn pretty today.It feels like I want to kiss you more."Jungkook leaned closer to you,and pressing his soft lips to yours.The kiss is getting more passionate.Jungkook put his tongue and explore your mouth.You didn't want to fight for dominance,and just letting Jungkook explore your mouth wildly.

Jungkook moved down to your neck,and kissing it aggresively,leaving marks on it.You could feel his lust.You moaned,enjoying the kiss.And when Jungkook sucks your sensitive spot,you couldn't help but to moaned louder.

"Kookie-ah...Ahh!"You moaned,when Jungkook is licking your neck.It feels tickle yet so good.Though,you were enjoying it.You didn't feel it is a bother at all.

"Hey,chagi.How about we cancel the date and went to my house for continuing this?It's getting more fun isn't it?"Jungkook gave you an evil smirk.

"Yah!Jeon Jungkook you pervert!"You groaned.

"But you still love me,right?"Jungkook smirks.

"Yah,whatever."

To be continued...

There will be 2 bonus chapter.Y know Im so fucking kind,right?I will post the next one tomorrow.