-18-

Narrator's POV

"So who are the bridesmaids, the groomsmen, the man and maid of honor?" The mother asked while she jot down some points of the wedding. 

"The man of honor would obviously be Kim Taehyung, the maid of honor would be Lee Haeri. The groomsmen would be the rest of Bangtan. The bridesmaids will be the girls on the regular table in college.."

"Wait Jungkook, you mean Eunbi and the rest right?" Hyemi asked while she's cooking dinner for the three of them. "Yah, Eunbi and her friends." 

//time flies foward//

Today's the day. 21st November 2018, the day of their marriage. The church is filled with excited parents and friends, and of course nervous Hyemi and Jungkook. 

"I'm not confident about this marriage..What if he doesn't like me after the marriage and everything he does before the wedding day is just an act?" Hyemi starts to overthink and began to rant her thoughts and feelings to her one and only trustworthy best friend, Lee Haeri. "Do you love him?" Haeri asked. 

"Well, surprisingly I do. From a strong hate to love, I don't even know how it happen. But what if his feelings fade after the marriage?"

"Well, I bet Jungkook loves you deeply.  Stop being pessimistic okay!! It's your wedding day, you're supposed to be happy!"

"I'm excited, I can't wait for this moment!" Jungkook smiled, widely. "This boy is finally an adult, a married man. How can I not be proud of this moment!" Seokjin hugged Jungkook tightly followed by Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok then Jimin. "Cheers to the groom!" 

Kim Taehyung on the other hand is getting ready with his speech for the toast later on. 

And the bell makes its sound to tell the guests that the wedding is about to begin.....