-2-

Jungkook's POV

"RapMon hyung. I need to go. I can't go for training. I need to meet my future wife. I'm sorry hyung,"I looked down.

"Aik? Since when this maknae-" Umma interupt our conversation. "He's gonna get married soon. Just let him go. Thank you bye,"Umma acts very cold in front of RapMon hyung.

"Bye Jungkookie!"Jhope and Jimin hyung wave and continue doing their stuffs.

"Umma! How could you-" "It's for your own good Jungkook."

Umma dragged me into the car and she drove us to this 5 star restaurant she's talking about.

"Kaja Jungkook,"she brought me in and I saw 2 men, a woman and that's...

Kim Hyemi?!

Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no. Please say that she works here. Not my future wife! NO NO NO.

"Ahh~There's my son," Appa smiled.

Both of us made eye contact and to be honest, our eyes were as big as an owl.

"WHY YOU?" Hyemi mouthed. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ASSHAT,"I mouthed back.

"I guess you to know each other,"her mother smiled.

"Ah Nae..Ummanim,"I replied.

"Why not you guys have a small talk while we, parents talk about something,"Umma suggest.

We just nod our heads and went outside.

Hyemi's POV

"WHY MUST IT BE YOU?!"Jungkook yelled at me.

"SHUT UP DICKHEAD,"I yelled back.

"What did you just called me?" Jungkook's eyes were red. Very red.

"Dickhead,"I smirked,"Anyways, I got no intention on marrying you. I'll marry my own brother if I had a chance coz he's way BETTER than you."

Well look who's angry. I did well today. I walked away from him.

"Well..you're a monster,"Jungkook yelled.

I completely ignored him. "A giant monster,"I smirked and went to the restaurant's balcony.