-6-

Taehyung's POV

I was overjoyed when Jungkook and my little sister start to date despite the fact that they hate each other.

I think they had forgiven each other. 

I ran home and open the door, shouting,"UMMA APPA! HYEMI AND JUNGKOOK START TO DATE!"

Umma went out of her room,"OMO JINJA?! Finally my baby girl likes him!"

Appa, still reading the same news paper this morning just make a humming sound.

Hyemi's POV

For the first time I showed my real self to Jungkook.

The movie ended with a funny ending. Which is good.  "Yah. Wanna go to the arcade?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure why not?"

Narrator's POV

Hyemi and Jungkook walked to the arcade and played games. "Kookie ah! Let's play this one! It's the last I promise!" Hyemi jumped like a kid while pointing at the game..

Which is about killing zombies.

"I'll allow you if you call me oppa," Jungkook teased,"Call me oppa forever," Jungkook paused for a moment,"Plus tell me that I'm handsome and very attractive!"

Hyemi sighed,"Oppa~ Please!! You're very very handsome and attractive that all the girls in our school wants you but too bad that I got you!"

Jungkook smirled (my combined word of smile and smirk xD) "Kaja!"

Relationship goals everywhere! Jungkook brought her home and...

Hyemi's POV

"Thanks for today oppa. Sorry for being such a bitch in the past yeah. I love...The movie!" I looked at him in the eyes and wow I'm good at this.

"Yah~Thanks for being my bitch and I love you okay?" He smiled and ruffle my hair.

"I love you too okay," I kissed him on the cheeks and went into the house.

Jungkook's POV

SHE KISSED ME.ME.ME.ME.ME.ME.ME. HOW LUCKY AM I?

Well, just after apologising,  everything became good and we're lovers and woo.

I should head home.

Taehyung's POV

"UMMA. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Shocked to see her in my room peeking someone using my window.

"I GOTTA CHANGE!" I was naked. Naked. "Not now not now! Look at your sis! Oh my god. SO CUTE!" Look who's fangirling hard.

"Oh really?" I peeked through my window and aww they look cute.

Jungkook ruffled her hair then she kissed him. Well that's okay. WAIT.  No it's not okay! WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING.