-11-

Taehyung's POV

They're getting closer plus dating for 6 months now. Good. Just waiting for 6 more months and they will marry! I'm am excited older brother! Haha! Momsie will love me for this! IM SUCH A GOOD SON PLUS BROTHER AHA!

"Tae oppa! Stop dreaming," Hyemi smacked me at the back. Ouch. Since when this little angel became a devil? "What chu dreaming about huh?" Suga smirked.

"Have you seen Jungkook anywhere? He's been missing practices," RapMonster asked while looking at his attendance list. "Hyemi? Do you know where he is?" I asked.

Hyemi kept silent. "I don't know."

Jungkook's POV

"Don't follow me oh my god. Stay at your lane and stop bothering me!" I yelled and the group of sluts. "Why~? Don't you like me?" one of them lay her fingers on me and touch me.

"Stop!" I yelled again and slapped her hand away from her. "I got someone in my mind and in my heart. She's the one who stole my heart and I'm hers. So don't even try on me," I muttered and walked away from them.

Lee Eunji. The fucking piece of shit that has been chasing me desperately. That's why I've been skipping practices and also trying to find a spare place for me and Bangtan to practice.

And since they're gone, for now, I decided to go to the old bangtan area where I got to explain what had happened.

-Jimin-

Well, Jungkook. He's no where to be seen. Suddenly someone barged the door open. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" I yelled with satisfaction and hugged him. "No time for hugs Jimin," Jungkook lowered his voice,"We need to change our practice area. Fast."

"That's out of the blue Jungkook," RapMon appeared from the dark shadows. "You know Eunji? Lee Eunji? Little sister of Lee Sungyeol? (OOOOO I ADDED INFINITE HERE!!)" Jungkook said in panic. "Yeah. What about here? What's wrong? Wait, isn't she's your ex?" Suga said. I elbowed Suga,"Jungkook's girlfriend is here shush."

"She's like those stalker fans right now," Jungkook whispered.

Hyemi's POV

While Jungkook and the other members except for Jin decided to discuss about something, I decided to get out for awhile and get some fresh air.

"Hyemi! Where are you going?" Jin asked while wiping the plates. "Out for awhile, getting fresh air. Wanna join?" I asked. "How about you stay here and help me with these dishes? And we're gonna cook something special. For Jungkook!" "Sure why not? I'm actually very lazy to go out HAHA!"

In the middle of cooking, I heard a bang from the door. "Jungkook! Please be mine back!" A sound of a girl.. I went out from the kitchen to check who was it.

That girl, pointed at me and yelled hysterically, "WHO IS THIS GIRL? YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME?"

Authors Note: CLIFFHANGER! Hope you enjoy reading this :)