-20: EPILOGUE-

"Yah jaemi!! Don't attack me like that!!  And you too Jaehwan !!" Jungkook laughed with his adorable twins aged 5. Jungkook ran towards the curtain and played catching with them. "You can't catch me, you can't catch me!!"

They went all around the house and Jungkook decided to hide behind the curtains,  again.  "Let's scare Umma shall we?" He smirked and looked at his kids. They devilishly smiled at each other and hide behind the curtains too. 

"Dinner is up!!" Hyemi carried the pot of soup and settled it down on the table near the curtains,  she brought the utensils along too.  "Jeon Jungkook!  Jeon Jaemi!  Jeon Jaehwan! Where are you??" Hyemi began to search around the hoyse till she met the curtain. 

"BOO!" Jungkook popped out and give her a peck on the lips, follwed by the kids who began to hug her.  "You startled me a bit," Hyemi laughed and they sat around the table to eat their meal.

"You're the best Hyemi!"
"You're the best Umma!"

"Aw, I love you, " Hyemi gave a slight giggle.

"We love you too Umma!" The kids cheered and Jungkook did too. 

6 years after the marriage has passed and the both of them raised a happy and healthy family with lots of love and zero hates.

♡THE END ♡