-8-

Hyemi's POV

"Jagi, you're voice is so so so wonderful!" Jungkook complemented then kissed me at the lips passionately. It was so wow when my brother got to ruin it.

"No PDA. Not here. Not now." "Oppa. Don't be too overprotective." "Wow she changed. Where did your angel sister go?" Jhope whispered to Tae.

"I could hear that!" I shouted. Well that's how our life goes.

We went back to the assembly hall to look at the rest of the performance. I excused myself for a moment and left bts alone.

I went towards the toilet and Jinrak was here. "Hey there beautiful," Jinrak came close to my face and start to lick the tip of my ear. Ew. "Stop it! What happen to the old you?!" I slapped his hand of me as his hands went to my butt.

Jinrak won't stop! He kept coming close and seduce me. "Stop it!" I cried. He's creepy. "You know I wanted you so bad.." He kept coming close to me. I was in tears when a familiar voice came,

"NO ONE SHOULD BE DOING THIS TO MY JAGI"

"AND NO ONE SHOULD MESS WITH MY SISTER!"

Jungkook's POV

Hyemi excused herself as she needs to go to the toilet. Well..After 5 performances, she still hadn't come back.

"Hyung. Hyemi is still not here. It's been..a few minutes already. Like around 15 minutes,"I whispered. I was worried. What if that Jinrak guy attacked her?

"Let's go," he said and we excused ourself.

We walked towards the toilet when we heard a scream from..Hyemi. "Oh shit." We ran fast to see..

Jinrak.

"NO ONE SHOULD BE DOING THIS TO MY JAGI" I yelled and Taehyung was panicked too,"AND NO ONE SHOULD MESS WITH MY SISTER!"

I was on fire. Not literally on fire. I ran up to Jinrak and gave him a big punch on his face. He deserves it alright. Taehyung went to help too. We kick him in the butt and everywhere.

"Go with Hyemi. I'll deal with this. It's what older brothers do," Taehyung lower his voice. I nodded my head and hugged Hyemi.

"Everything is alright okay. Don't be afraid I'm here I'm here," I comfort her and brought her back to our seat.

"What happen to her and where's Taehyung?!" Suga asked. "Taehyung's at somewhere." I ran away.

I didn't realised that they were following except for Jin. "Taehyung!!" We yelled and ran towards him who's injured.

Jinrak isn't alone. There were 5 boys with him.

"No one messes with Bangtan and Hyemi!!" RapMon yelled and we began kicking their ass.

Hyemi's POV

I cried endlessly. "There there don't cry," Jin patted my back a few times. No one knows except for Taehyung that I had a phobias of this. I feared getting raped. I fear getting seduce by someone. Just because of one incident which happen when I was a kid.

"How could he do that," I mumbled. "Who did what?" Jin asked. "Jinrak. How could he - he. .h-he, " I was afraid to tell him.

"I'll not stress you. Just try to close your eyes and forget everything that happened just now while listening to the melodious tone which filled the assembly hall okay?" Jin smiled. "Okay."

Narrator's POV

So, Bangtan defeated Jinrak's gang and decided to wash themselves up. They came back to see Hyemi sleeping. RapMon who knew everything from Jungkook told Jin what happened.

Due to the incident, they promised themselves to take care of Hyemi plus, she's their only girl friend and..Jungkook and Taehyung are gonna take more bigger responsibility cause they are her brother and her boyfriend/husband.