Part 1

Omg, I'm back! Haven't posted in forever because I have been working on 2 stories. Only reason I'm posting now is cuz I'm home from school, sick, and I like how this story is going. Ok. Hope you'll like it.

===========================

"I've had enough," I say to my parents. "I've had enough of your arguments!!! I've had enough of you saying 'We're too busy, so take good care of yourself.' If you loved me, you would stay together!! If you loved me, you would take care of me!! Go on, divorce!! I will go live my own happy life!"

I grabbed my backpack that held my wallet, books, phone, charger, sweater, and headphones. "Bye mom, dad!" I yell and slam the door as I walk outside into the darkness.

Since I was 13, my parents have been fighting like they were going to kill each other. I remember them never being home when I got back from school. Elementary, Middle, High school, you name it. They never cooked for me. My aunty and uncle would come over once in a while when I was younger and teach me all I could learn. That's the only reason I'm here today.

I've been having weird dreams this past week and it's of a room, filled with 3 paintings and 4 statues. My parents just thought it was dreams. It felt different to me. Felt real.

I just walked and walked and I didn't realized where I was. I suddenly stopped. I looked around at my surroundings. Dark. Silent. And it starts raining! This is just great! I spotted a building up ahead. I ran over to it and went inside. "Hello??" I said.

This place has a creepy feel to it. It's dark and cold. I hear an organ playing quietly as lightening flashed outside. I take off my backpack and put my sweater on. I grabbed my phone and turned the flashlight on. The place looked like it's been abandoned for a while. Spider webs, dusty desks. I heard a voice singing.

🎶You make me begin~🎶

I followed the voice. It lead me to a beautiful room. This place looks familiar. I dizzy spell hit me. My vision went static and blurred. It brought me back to my dream yesterday.......

"You can help me......" I was in the same room.

"How?" I asked desperately.

"Follow your instincts, follow your heart......."

The voice faded away. "Wait! I don't know what to do! How do I do that?" I cried out.

I came back to the now. Is this what I'm supposed to do? Save them? But who? Do I know these people? I walked up the paintings. Wow, I had to say, these guys are good looking from the paintings. I looked towards the statues next. They all are good looking. I heard the voice a different voice.

🎶Maybe I, I can never fly~~🎶

That voice is hypnotizing, beautiful! I walked towards the source of the voice. It lead me to the statue in the middle of the room. I touched his face. "You can help us....." I hear.

"How?" I asked softly.

"Close your eyes, and open your heart," I heard from the first statute in the row.

"Believe in yourself, that's where it starts," I heard from a painting.

"Just wait and see, cuz the magic's in you," the paintings and statues say together.

What do I do? Believe them? What did they say? "Close your eyes, open you heart. Believe in yourself, that's how it starts. Just wait and see, cuz the magic's in you....." I say out loud.

I look around one last time. "I promise, whatever I do, I'll help you, whoever you are. I'll be back!!" I say.

I feel kinda stupid talking to air.

🎶Wide awake, wide awake, wide awake, don't lie~🎶

"I promise, I'll be back!" I say.

I dig through my back pack and found a paper heart folding. I put it on the floor in front of the painting. "I'll leave this as an oath. I'll come back."

I walk out of the building. That was creepy, yet I didn't even feel scared. Where do I go now? I'm not going back home. I make up my mind and go rent a cheap hotel for 2 nights.

I showered and changed to a bathrobe they had there. I checked my phone. 70 missed calls some from mom and others from dad. I kept my phone on silent and went out on the balcony. "Close your eyes, open your heart. Believe in yourself, that's how it starts. Just wait and see cuz the magic's in you," I say out loud.

I closed my eyes, my mind blank of ideas. Can I really do this? What does it mean? Wait, it says I must believe in myself, can't give up. I gave up for now and went back inside to sleep. I charge my phone before I climb into bed.

I laid down on my bed and prayed for something, anything to help. I closed my eyes and drifted off to unconsciousness.

Yas it's short. Sorray!!! I'll work hard!!