Part 11

It's really short, but I couldn't make myself continue it there.
===============================

I spent the next day packing and the day of vacation came. "Everyone ready???" Nomjoon shouted from outside.

"Yes!" We all yelled back.

We threw all our things in the car and drove off. Jin sat next to me this time since Yoongi was going to drive. I rested my head on his shoulder and held his hand. "How long until we get there?" I asked.

"A little longer than an hour," he patted my hand.

I closed my eyes and let myself sleep. I slipped away into the dream world.

I was running in that building I found the boys in again, but this time the statues and paintings were all broken and teared away. "They're gone, ManHui. GONE. Now, let's make this an easy job for your mom," she smirked.

I ran past her to Jin's statue pieces. I held them to me and cried. "You poor thing! Your boyfriend was quite the pretty face, you know?" She laughed. "Well, say hello, you'll see him in heaven!!"

"ManHui yah!" I was shaken awake.

I tried opening my eyes, but they were puffy from crying. "ManHui...." Jin held me to his chest.

I cried. I was scared. What do I do? I can't tell Jin. I held onto Jin's arms and cried out my heart.

After a while, I'd calmed down. "Hey, what's wrong? More nightmares?" He asked while rocking me.

I nodded into his chest. "Your fine, ManHui. You'll be fine," Jin assured.

I looked around the car at the people who had been my family. Jungkook's angel face, Taehyung's craziness, Jimin's fluffy hair, Namjoon's dance skills, Hosoek's ray of sunshine smile, Yoongi's laziness, I love them all like family. Then there's Jin, my first and last love.

My dreams can't come true. I'll twist fate, and make it good in the end! I won't let my life fall apart, I won't let these amazing people in my life die.