Part 13

~ ManHui POV ~
I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes and Jin was gone. I heard singing and running water from the bathroom. I smiled and hugged the bed sheets around me. No nightmares last night. I felt refreshed waking up without a nightmare. The water stopped and Jin opened the door with a bathrobe on. "Good morning ManHui," Jin smiled at me.

"Morning!" I stretched and yawned.

He chuckled and went back into the bathroom with clothes. "Attention all cruisers. We will be arriving at our first island in 30 minutes. Take your room card with you so you can come back on. Thank you," a lady said through the mic.

I sat up and looked at my phone. 10:30? I got up and walked to the window. I looked out at the endless blue ocean. I looked around the room and saw a book. It looked out of place, but it looked interesting so I took it. Jin walked out of the bathroom. "Ok your turn. Hurry! We have to be ready before we leave!" He poked my sides.

"Ok! I'm going!!" I laughed.

I stepped into the bathroom and turned on the water. I took off my necklace hesitantly and went into the shower. After I finished doing my thing, I walked out with a towel wrapped around me and quickly grabbed clothes. It's so embarrassing with Jin in the room.

I quickly run back into the bathroom and changed, putting my swim suit under my clothes for swimming. I put sunscreen on my legs and arms and used a spf moisturizer for my face.

I went out and Jin was packing everything into his backpack. Noona, we are waiting on the 3rd level by the door. Jungkook was talking to me.

Ok. We'll be there. I replied.

"Do we need anything else?" Jin thought.

"What do you have?" I asked.

"Sunscreen, Polaroid, sunglass, water, towels, money....."

"Can you carry my book?

"Sure."

"Let's go! They're waiting."

Then I remembered. I went into the bathroom and grabbed my necklace and put it on. I went out and put my shoes on and followed Jin out the door. "Third floor," I said.

We were on the 2nd floor so we went up a level. "Hey guys! Every here!" Taehyung yelled out.

We walked over. "I can't wait to see the island!!" Hosoek smiled.

"Same!" I replied as we headed towards the ship's door.

We exited the ship and looked out at the island in awe. It was beautiful. The water was a clear blue, the sand was white and looked soft, the sky was clear, and the weather was perfect. I put on sunglasses and held Jin's hand.

We slowly walked onto the island, trying not to get lost. Jin held my hand tighter and pulled me closer to him so we wouldn't get lost. We managed to make our way to the beach and everyone except Jin and I went to swim. "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back," Jin told me.

I nodded and looked back down at the book I found. It was a fantasy story. It actually sounded like my life. It reminded me anyways. I turned the page and it was blank. I closed it ,slightly confused, and looked around. I looked down at my arm and saw the birthmark. I haven't looked at it in a long time, but it seems like it's fading more and more. "Hi," a random guy came up and sat next to me. "What's your name?"

"Uhhh, My name is ManHui," I replied a bit surprised.

"You're cute. My name is Youngjae. Do you have a boyfriend?"