Part 17

You guys have motivated me so much! 💖
==============================

I was in complete darkness. I slowly walked, feeling my way around the room with the walls. I pulled out my phone and used the flash light. I haven't seen this room I don't think. Its filled with books and there was a desk on one side of the room.

Close your eyes, open your heart, believe in yourself. I repeated to myself.

I started walking again and the floor creaked under me. I got to the door of the room and opened it slowly. I heard footsteps coming my way, making my heart freeze. I closed the door and ran to hide in a cabinet in the desk. "We need to find her before midnight," a voice spoke.

"Yeah! She won't lose her memory completely until midnight," another man spoke.

My heart stopped. That's why I'm forgetting everything slowly.

"That means a chance for her to stop us," the man before spoke.

"She can't stop us. She doesn't know anything about her powers," I heard the very familiar voice of my father.

Oh ho, he thinks I don't know how to use my powers? I laughed inside.

"You two, go along with a few of the others and go look for her. If my daughter isn't back, you won't be seeing tomorrow," my dad commanded.

"Yes sir," they replied a left.

I prayed my dad would go away, but I heard footsteps coming closer to me. Please, please, please!!

He opened the cabinet next to me, and through the tiny holes I saw his fingers grab onto a little glass vial of a red liquid. He emptied it into his water bottle and closed it.

I held my breath until I heard him close the door. My body was shaking as I slowly and carefully got out of the cabinet.

I walked over to the door and opened it. I stepped into the dark hallway and kept my light off so I wouldn't be noticeable. I don't even know where my feet are taking me, but I'll follow.

"ManHui could be anywhere!" I heard down the hallway.

"Yeah, what's the point of finding her anyways?"

There was a light coming closer. I panicked, looking for a room to hide in. Spotting a door, I opened it and went in, safe or not. "I don't know, but what I do know is that Mr. Song is going to kill us if we don't find her," the voice got closer until it was almost in front of the door.

I turned on my flashlight and locked the door. The door shook and my heart stopped. "Hey! Who locked this door? The doors are never locked," he exclaimed.

I looked around the room with my phone flashlight. It's full of weapons and cloaks. Where do I hide?? I heard the key turn in the door lock and jumped to hide behind the door as it opened. "Weird," the other man said and turned on a light.

"Someone before us probably locked it," the man said while throwing a cloak at the other man.

They put it on and left

They put it on and left. I slid down the wall when they closed the door in relief. I turned the lock and turned on the light. Maybe I should just put one of these on. I slipped a cloak over my head and turned off the light.

I need to find that room with all the statues. Wait. What am I doing here? Meeting what's-his-name felt like a dream. But it also seemed real. It was like a real dream. (?) I almost cried from frustration. I don't know anymore!! Help, someone.

I love you..............

Those words seemed too sincere and true to be a dream, right?

She won't lose her memory completely until midnight......

What time is it?? I checked my phone. 10:30!! I need to find them before midnight. I unlocked the door and walked out, bowing my head. My feet took me wherever they wanted.

I a guard walking towards me and I had nowhere to go. I bowed my head and walked past him. "Hey!" He called out.

I froze and stopped. "Don't forget, we have to find ManHui or else Mr. Song will kill the lot of us," he spoke and walked past.

My heart is going to stop any minute. Maybe putting this on was a good idea. No, a GREAT idea. I kept going, keeping my head down.

I remember this place! This is where I first came in yeah? The room was dark, filled with desks, and had spiderwebs everywhere. I walked down the hallway that my feet lead me to.

I started towards the room that was filled with the statues. I reached what I thought was the room with statues but it was gone. I couldn't find it. Maybe it was all a dream! It's obviously not here! Angry at myself, I punched the wall, but the block I punched sunk in and opened the wall.

I was surprised and continued in. My footsteps echoed in the room as I stepped in.

===============================

I'm planning on 3(?) endings.