Part 10

Honestly, I don't know what to write anymore. I might end it 2 chapters after this one?
============================

"Jin!!!!!!!!!" I was shouting and looked through the whole house.

It was dark and thundering. "Jin!!!! Yoongi!!!!!!" I shouted and ran everyone. "Anyone?!????"

Why....... where........ "My sweet ManHui," I heard, not sweetly said, by evilly.

I know that voice all too well. "Eomma!" I growled and looked in her direction.

"My sweet baby girl," she reached out to touch me.

"Don't touch me! Where's Jin!" I yelled at her and moved backwards.

"Gone. Now nothing is stopping us."

I woke up in cold sweat and sat up. Looked over next to me and found a peaceful Jin. I sighed and laid back down. If I dreamed this, its going to happen. *Stress!!!!*

I looked over a Jin worriedly. I don't want him to stress. Maybe it was just a regular dream. I'm sure it was just a regular dream. I looked up at the ceiling and remembered Jangmi's reminder. "You need to leave. You're not safe here..."

I held the necklace tightly in my hands and closed my eyes. The sun shone brightly through the curtains so I decided to get up.

I walked into the bathroom and filled up the tub with hot water and threw in a bath bomb. I slipped out of my clothes and submerged my body in the warm bath. Closing my eyes, my thoughts went back to the dream.

I can't get my Eomma's face out of my mind. I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone. I turned on soft music and closed my eyes again. I slowly felt myself slip into unconsciousness.

~ Jin POV ~
I woke up and ManHui was gone. I sat up and got out of bed, looking around the house for her. I swore I heard her calling out for me in her dreams. "Jungkookie, have you seen ManHui?" I asked when he walked past me.

"No, wasn't she with you?" He asked.

"I woke up and she was gone."

We searched the house and could find her anywhere. I tried opening a bathroom and turns out it was locked. "ManHui yah!" I banged on the door.

I heard the water splash a little. "Eh?" I heard her.

"Oh, ok. Are you ok?" I asked

She cleared her throat. "Y-yeah I'm fine!" She called out.

~ ManHui POV ~
"ManHui yah!" I heard banging.

I woke up suddenly and stood up. "Oh, ok. Are you ok?" Jin asked through the door.

I cleared my throats and sat down again. "Y-yeah. I'm fine!" I call out.

I covered my face. How embarrassing! I can't believe I fell asleep. I got up and rinsed myself and stepped out. I wrapped my towel around me and ran back to the bedroom. I changed and dried my hair quickly. Then I ran downstairs.

"ManHui yah," Jin called out from the kitchen.

I walked in, "Ne??"

"We're going out for vacation!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Really????" I replied surprised.

"Yep. We all need a break," Namjoon said.

"Where are we going??" I asked.