Part 14

Sorry everyone 😣 The end of this school year is stressful. I'm flying to Cali this weekend so that should give me time to write
================================

The rest of the cruise was tiring and fun. We stopped off at another 2 islands and soon it was time to go back home. "We got everything and everyone guys??" Namjoon called out. "I don't want to leave someone behind like that one time with Taehyung again."

"We got 8, we're good to go!" Yoongi said.

We got off the ship and piled into the car, driving back home.

                       ~ Time Skip ~
Jin opened the door to the house and let me walk in first. I felt good to be home. It felt cool and calm. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and dropped off all my things. I put my crown of leaves that Jisoo weaved for me on my dresser and started putting everything away.

I threw my clothes in the basket and cleaned everything up. "ManHui yah, let's go out for a walk," Jin came into my room.

"Why????????" I whined.

"Come on."

Jin smiled at my whining and held my hand as we went out. We walked to the nearest park and went on the bridge over the water. It was early sunset. We both leaned on the stone railing and looked out. "Jagiya," he asked after a while.

"Mhmmm?" I replied.

"Have you every thought it's been a little too quiet, like with your parents?"

"That's what I've been thinking. They must be planning something big...."

My hands started shaking. "Hey, don't be scared," Jin held onto my hands.

He faced me and leaned in to kiss my forehead. "I know you know a lot about your ability. Use it to its fullest, but I don't want you to collapse from using it, ok??" Jin said.

I nodded and hugged him. "Wait...... Jin!" I looked down and realized my necklace was glowing.

He looked around, scanning the area like an eagle. My necklace grew brighter and brighter. My whole body was shaking and I felt cold. "Well well well," I heard.

Looking up, I saw my dad. Arms crossed and smirking, floating down from the sky. Jin shoved me behind him. "What do you want?!??" Jin yelled.

"Oh, nothing much," she replied as she landed in front of us. "Except your pardon."

He waved up her hands and Jin flew into the water. "No!!! Jin!!!!!" I called out.

Jungkook help!!!! I called out.

I ignored my dad as I ran off the bridge and went down to the water's edge. I tried stepping into the water but I floated on top like there was a separating sheet.

I ran across to where Jin was, where he was trying to get out. "No!!! Jin!!!!!" I cried out. "Dad! Stop!!!!!"

My dad jumped off the bridge and landed next to me.

                          ~ No POV ~
"Come with me, and he'll be safe," ManHui's dad said.

"Not a chance," Yoongi said behind them.

ManHui looked up and was so relieved when she saw them. "Fight me like a man," Namjoon flew down to him.

"Ohhhh, what fun!" He laughed.

He easily defeated Namjoon and moved on the other guys.

"Namjoon! Are you ok?!??" ManHui ran to where he was.

"I'm ok," he managed to say.

"Oh that was too easy, ManHui. You think those useless little boys could help you?"

ManHui stood still in anger as her back faced her dad.

"They are useless to you, ManHui."

ManHui's anger grew. "No, they aren't!!!!" ManHui turned and yelled at her mom.

Her eyes glowed a bright yellow color. Her mom was taken a back from her eyes. "They were better family than you ever were!" ManHui yelled.

ManHui engulfed her yelling dad in light and he was gone.

                      ~ ManHui POV ~
"Guys! Are you all ok??" I yelled and ran around.

My head pounded in doing so. "We're ok!" Jungkook managed to say as he stood up and helped Taehyung and Jimin.

"We're fine too!" The others yelled out.

"Jin!!" I yelled and ran to the river side.

He had washed up on shore. He coughed water and shivered. "Call the ambulance someone!" I called out.

"Jin, I'm sorry, this is all my fault," I whispered.

Jin held my hands and kissed my birthmark. I closed my eyes. "I love you," Jin managed to say.

I opened my eyes and saw Jin slowly disappearing, becoming transparent. "No!!!! Jin!!!!" I cried.

The others ran in my direction and stopped when they saw Jin completely disappearing. "It can't be," Yoongi mumbled.

"Jin Hyung!" Jungkook called out.

This is too much for me. The world blurred and become dark.

                      ~ Time Skip ~
"ManHui Noona? Noona, ireona!" I was shaken awake.

I looked up and met Taehyung's eyes. Memories came back to me. "Taehyung ah, tell me it was all a dream," I looked at him with begging eyes.

He sighed and looked away. I looked down, realizing I was in my bedroom. "Why'd you wake me up?" I ask.

"I'm scared," he replied.

Looking out, the sun was rising. "Let's get you downstairs. Everyone is there. We need to talk," he said and pulled me up to my feet.

Downstairs, everyone was waiting for me. "ManHui Noona!" Jungkook looked up with half bright eyes.

I sat down and ruffled his hair. "What is it, everyone?" I asked, scared too.

"You're dad is no more. You have amazing power, but again, I'm afraid it's fading too quickly," Yoongi told me. "As for Jin Hyung, I have no clue where he is."

I looked down at the mention of his name.

"All we have to face now is your mom," Namjoon said.

"Taehyung ah!" Jimin suddenly cried out.

We looked over and saw Taehyung slowly fading away. "No way," Yoongi breathed. "It really is happening."

"What is?" Hosoek asked.

"I had a vision the other day that we would all started disappearing.... but it seemed fake."

"How could it seem fake?? You're never wrong about your visions!" Namjoon asked.

"You could've told us too!" Jimin shouted.

Yoongi sighed and started fading away. "No, Yoongi...... please stop this...." I whispered and started crying again.

Jimin disappeared.

Namjoon vanished.

Hosoek was gone before I knew it.

Jungkook sat down in front of me. "Noona, be strong. We're counting on you," he smiled sadly and closed his eyes as he became transparent and was gone.