Part 12

Sorry for not being active! Spring break is over .
================================

We drove and ended up on a dock. We were going on a cruise! I held Jin's hand with one hand, and my stuff in the other as we boarded the ship. I, of course, shared a room with Jin. I dropped off my bag on one of the beds and looked out the window.

I climbed onto it and sat on it

I climbed onto it and sat on it. Jin came up and put his arms around my waist. "Let's go look around?" He asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

We went out of the room and walked around outside. The deck was huge and there was 13 levels on this cruise ship! We went to the top level and I ran around as the sun set. Jin caught me as I ran back to him.

He backed hugged me as we looked out at the sunset in silence. "You know, ManHui, you're pretty," Jin buried his nose in my neck and inhaled my scent.

I blushed. "Jin Hyung! ManHui Noona!" Jungkook called out.

I tried to get out of Jin's grip, and instead he put his arm around my waist. "Ne?" Jin and I turned around.

I blushed and hit Jin's shoulder. "We're going to go to eat. You guys should come," Jungkook walked over.

"Sure! We'll be right there," Jin agreed.

Jungkook went away. "Let's go, Jin Oppa," I pulled him. "You said we'd be there."

"Ok, ok, I'm coming!" He laughed.

The food was AMAZING! I ate until I couldn't walk. "This is bad," I say as I finished my water.

"Why?" Jin asked.

"I'm going to gain so gain sooooooo much weight! As if I wasn't fat already!"

Jin scanned me like I was a recipe. "You? Fat? That's funny!" He laughed. "You are NOT fat ManHui."

"Sure, sure, whatever you say," I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder.

I always wear my necklace under my shirt, but it slipped out after I leaned over and punched Jin's shoulder. Jin looked at me and noticed the necklace. "Where'd you get that?" He asked, surprised.

"Jangmi gave it to me. She told me it would glow anytime danger is near," I looked down at it.

"That's a very powerful stone...."

"Is it?"

"It is. It's very rare too," Hosoek added.

I smiled. "Are you done?" Jin asked.

I nodded. "Bye guys! We'll see you guys tomorrow!" Jin and I got up.

They waved and we left. "Ughhh, I'm so full!" I patted my stomach.

Jin picked me up. "You need a lift, princess?"

"Sure, this is nice. Work slave!"

Jin laughed and started walking. We got to the room and Jin put me down on a bed. "Awwwww, I don't get to sleep with you," Jin pouted.

"No. Not today!" I laughed.

(🎶NOT, NOT TODAY!!!!!!!!🎵)

I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I changed to shorts and a tshirt and went out. Jin was watching TV when I went out, so I jumped on him. "Yaaaaaa," he whined.

I giggled. I hugged him and laid beside him, closing my eyes. "Don't you fall asleep," Jin laughed. "I know you want to sleep by me but-"

I punched his chest gently and he laughed. I said I wouldn't fall asleep, but before I knew it, I was slipping away into darkness.

~ Jin POV ~
I looked down and saw ManHui sleeping. "You said you weren't going to sleep," I whispered to her.

I turned off the TV and pulled the blanket over us. I hope she doesn't have nightmares tonight.