10:15

THREE MORE CHAPTERS!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN? :D

10:15

            When I wake up from my sleep, the first thing I notice is the arm wrapped protectively around my shoulder and how my head is laying on top of somebody's chest.

            "What the-" My sentence is cut midway when my gaze drifts from the person's chest towards his neck and then towards his face.

            I feel the heat rise to my cheeks when I realize it is Drew.

            For a moment, I start to weigh out my options as to what I should do now -- should I quickly slip away from Drew's reach and just walk away? Should I just wake him up? Or do I just sit here and stare at his face like a crazy stalker?

            Deep inside I know that it would be better off for the both of us if I just walk away now, but for some odd reason I cannot seem to bring myself to break my gaze away from Drew's face. The way he has his hood covering his eyes to block out the light, the way his mouth is parted slightly open, and how he looks so much like a kid-- it just reminds me of all those time I've woken up with him by my side two years ago...

            I didn't realize how much I've missed waking up to Drew's face in the morning till now.

            The corner of my lips pull up into a slight grin as I begin poking Drew's face.

            He doesn't budge.

            "Drew," I whisper as I continue poking his cheeks. "Andrew."

            It takes another few pokes on the face before Drew's eyes flickers opens and he quickly folds his arms behind his neck to make it seem like he didn't have his arm wrapped around me a few moments ago. He then forces out a yawn. "Man, what time is it?" He asks, not try to meet my gaze.

            I look down onto my watch and yawn as well. "10:17," I reply, looking back at him. "Do you want some coffee? I'll pay."

            Drew raises an eyebrow at me. "With Canadian and Japanese currency?" He teases.

            Shit.

            I immediately feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I slap his chest. "I was just trying to be nice, you know?" I say, getting up and slinging my purse around my shoulder. I then bent down to pick up my suitcase.

            "Wait. Where are you going?" Drew asks, suddenly confused. 

            I shrug. "Somewhere to exchange my money..."

            "No, I'll pay for our breakfast--"

            My eyes widens, "Wait? What? I just wanted coffee!"

            Drew laughs as he gets up and slings his backpack over his shoulder. "Look, let me just pay so you don't die of starvation--"

            "I won't die of starvation of I exchange my money now!"

            "Well, you'll be starving for a good twenty minutes before that happens, so we might as well just eat now. Come on." Drew walks up to me and gently grabs my wrist to pull me away.

            "Do you want this? I can't finish it," I ask Drew as I hand him the BLT sandwich he bought me. It's half-eaten but considering the fact that I can never really finish anything when I'm stressed, I figure I might as well just give it to Drew who is literally staring at it like the last cookie in the cookie jar.

             Drew blinks. "Aren't you hungry though?" He asks.

            I half-smile. 

            At the moment, we are sitting at my terminal where my next flight will come. However, since it isn't coming for another good three days, it isn't that much of a surprise to see that we are the only two actually seated. If you count the ladies behind the desk (including the bitchy one), then Drew and I are basically alone.