11:26

[A/N]; SO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!!! It's been a busy week 'cause I've been working on this mock trial that I totally bombed today. Ahaha, made a fool of myself today...

Anyway, this is the second last chapter but the very last one will be posted on Sunday night.

And as an apology for taking so long to update, I'll be posting an Epilogue the following night.

So yeah!

Hope ya enjoy it!

- kelly_1231

11:26

"You look lost."

         I look up to see that Drew is smiling at me.

         I roll my eyes. "I technically am," I reply as I continue to look around the part of the airport I am clearly not familiar with.

         The more we walk, the more that I become agitated over the fact that we're literally taking forever to get to this "special place" of Drew's. It should have been much easier and quicker for us considering the fact that Philip allowed us to put our belongings at the back of Starbucks for him to watch, but it wasn't Besides, what is there to even interesting to look at in airports besides the planes outside? And why is it taking so goddamn long to get there.

         "It's only been twenty minutes," Drew states as if he just read my mind.

         A snort escapes my lips. "That's nearly half an hour--"

         "That's because you're walking slowly."

         "Ugh, excuse me? You're walking at the same pace as me."

         "That's because I didn't want you to feel lonely," Drew replies as he shoots me that crooked grin of his. Almost immediately, I feel the pace of my heartbeat quickening and that feeling of my stomach doing a hundred flips per second. It's right there and then that something gets stuck my in my throat and I am at lost for words.

         I missed these feelings.

         A few minutes passes by before Drew stops walking and steps in front of me. I almost have to strain my neck just to meet his gaze, but once I do, I fold my arms across my chest like a stubborn child. "Why are you standing in front of me?" I ask, clearly annoyed. 

         Drew smiles. "Close your eyes."

         "Why?"

         "Just do it!"

         "But--"

         Drew groans as his shoulders drop. "Really, Jessica?" He says. "You make things so difficult--"

         I roll my eyes as I close my eyes and shrug. "There," I mutter. "Now hurry up. I can feel the sleepiness coming on again."

         "You just had two cups of coffee," Drew reminds me as he steps behind me to place his hands over my eyes to make sure I'm not looking. 

         "I know. But this walking is making me tired." 

         Drew only chuckles as we begin to walk.

         At first, I expect a bunch of hands to start grabbing me considering the last time Drew had to place his hands over my eyes was during a trip to a haunted house in Niagara, but gladly, nothing tugs at my clothing. I, however, do begin hear the weirdest sound at the distance and the more that we walk, the more that I am able to pick up the music.