Sleeping Birds

After coming back later that night from the restaurant, all of the mentors were gathered at the mountain. Except Batman.

Recognized, Young Justice Team (to lazy to write them all out)

"Uncle John!" Megann squealed and went to hug him "Why are all of you here?" She asked still clinging to her uncle

"We were all going to have a movie night since we all have the night off" Superman spoke

After a few minutes of conversing what movie to watch everyone settled into there seats. Mentors and sidekicks next to each other, and the other leaguers sitting awkwardly, except Robin, who sat alone.

"Wheres Batman?" whispered Black Canary to Robin realizing he was sitting alone bundled in his sweatshirt. Only getting a shrug from him in response.

About half way through the movie Recognised Batman 01

Batman walked in, Robin would have perked up and went over to him if he wasn't fast asleep on BC's shoulder. He walked over to his sleeping bird and ran his hand over Robins forehead to see if he was awake, seeing as though he didn't even stir he assumed he was asleep. Batman picked Robin up from his spot and sat in it himself and then putting the sleeping robin on his lap, back against his chest and laying Robins head so he was cuddling into the crevasse of his neck. Robin softly stirred.

Soft. He thought as he felt the leathered hands hugging his waist from behind.

"Bruce" Robin softly spoke so only Batman could hear, and those damn super hearers

After hearing his name he tightened his hug around Robins waist. Also noticing how Robin was shivering he fluttered his cape to cover his son and give him more warmth. Robin took it as a go back to sleep and laid his head back against his mentors neck

"thank you" he softly murmured before he fell back to sleep

(this is probably all im gonna do for today, i did a lot today because i have Semi Formal at school tomorrow and probably wont be on)