BatMobile

Bruce had come back down with the soup (that alfred had made of course) and walked over to where Dick had been previously, but he wasn't there

"Richard?"

"Yes?" Came a voice in the direction of the Batmobile

Bruce walked over to the Batmobile and to the left side was Dick sitting on the ground fiddling with the wheels

"Whens the last time we've changed these? And wouldn't it be cool if the Batmobile had like a compartment where-" Dick spoke on for a few more minutes as Bruce just stood there, watched and listened

Dick had gotten up as he spoke and pointed out spots, scratches, dents and things he wanted to improve and could improve. Bruce had noticed Dick was limping when he walked around the Batmobile and almost tripped over the hood at one point. Bruce let him speak though because he really seemed to be enjoying himself, and actually some of the improvements were pretty good ideas.

"Hey, do you wanna spend the day trying out some of those ideas of yours?" As Bruce said this he smirked because Dick just looked at him and his eyes lit up like a little puppy

Bruce went over to Dick where he was leaned against the Batmobile and set his soup on the hood and told him he would be right back. Bruce walked off to get some books about fixing cars and the functions and mechanics of the Batmobile as well and getting some supplies like tools and such. Also realizing Dick was still in his gown, he went and got him some sweatpants and a daddy's little hero shirt. Bruce with his hands full shuffled his way back down to the cave and dumped all the stuff on a near by chair except the clothes, he gave those to Dick who gladly went and changed. After Dick had gotten changed Bruce had insisted be put new bandages on him, which he later did oblige to.

"Okay so first lets talk about those wheels, they are well, how do I put this. Crappy" Dick spoke while shuffling through the books and taking a spoonful of soup

It all commenced from there, Bruce sat down next to Dick and read and also made few suggestions. They worked on the Batmobile for hours on end, cleaning it, fixing the dents, and filling and painting the scratches. At one point Dick had exploded the engine (don't ask), so that also had to be fixed. As well as breaking one of the doors from Bruce messing with it. And the time Dick hit a hammer against the hood and bounced off and hit him in the head, dumbass. Alfred had come down hours before but let the two be. He came back down late at night to find the two asleep on the ground leaning against the Batmobile, Dicks head resting on Bruce's shoulder and Bruce's head leaning on dicks. Both covered in car grease and a few scratches and bruises.

*click*

"That's a keeper" Alfred softly spoke before putting the camera down and putting a blanket on the two

"Sleep well" Alfred spoke again and walked off to bed himself

(hey sorry if this bad or short, even more shit has started up. Any suggestions leave below, have a nice night or day)