Space

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin was trembling in the bathroom of his room. Crying. Shaking. Ready to slice his arm open at any given moment.

"How did this happen"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wally

"hi" Robin spoke with an already cracky tone in his voice damn it try and not sound like a baby for once Robin he thought

The team all awkwardly looked over at him, they all knew he didn't want to be treated differently now that they knew. They tried to act as normal as they could but it was just, tense. Wally was the first to approach, to test his boundaries. He first sped up and stopped a few feet in front of him looking at Robin for approval to get any closer. He didn't really get permission but Robin let go of the handle to the suitcase and Wally took that (for some odd reason) as approval. It felt nice anyways so he didn't mind.

Kaldur

After everyone had bombarded him with questions and affection,which he did not like unless from Bruce, and sometimes Wally, he made his way to his room and started to unpack. He unclipped the batman keychain and chained it to the lamp next to his bed, and started to unpack his suitcase when he heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it"

"Kaldur, are you doing okay? "

"Yea, im fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Kaldur, im fine"

Sheesh, give me some time alone.

Mgann

He had been laying on his bed for a few minutes before being broken out of his thoughts from a burning smell. Mganns probably cooking. Robin thought as he got off his bed and strolled out of his room and to the kitchen, where indeed Mgann was pulling out a batch of burnt cookies.

"Oh hi Robin! Want any cookies before Wally gets to them?" She offered as she held the tray to him

Robin politely said no and walked out of the way of being hit with the tray as Mgann offered them. He went a sat down next to Superboy as he was watching his favorite show, static. He was peacefully laying his legs across Superboys lap and leaning against the arm rest, until he was rudely interrupted by Mgann and her dumb telepathic talk.

Hey, are you ok?

Yes i am fine, unlike your cooking

Robin make a cute snort laugh that caught Conners attention from the T.V. He didn't really mind though so he went back to the static.

Are you sure?

Yes im fine

Robin thought as he glared over at Megann to get out of his head. He knew she left because he suddenly get a massive headache. Why cant they give me some fricken space

Conner

He was fond of static. It seemed to be astatic today (aha see what i did there). He was again pulled from his thoughts when he saw Robin shift his legs on his lap and put his hands on his temples.

"Hey, Robin are you okay?"

Before Conner even finished that sentence Robin had swung his feet to the ground

"Im fine! Why cant you guys give me some space!"

Robin got up and stormed off to his room. Maybe he can get some space there!

Artemis

Robin wanted space. Oh here it comes the anxiety, why can't they just treat me like they normally do and stay out of my emotional business he thought as he paced to his room

"Hey Robin you good?" Artemis asked as Robin turned the corner

"FINE" He spoke gritting his teeth

Robin

A loud shut of a door was echoed throughout the mountain. Making everyone who heard even more stressed about him. His heartbeat picked up speed, he could tell, anyone could have told him. He was pacing his room biting on his bottom lip and didn't notice it started bleeding until he could taste it in his mouth, calming. Calming. Robin rushed to his bathroom looking around, they had taken all sharp objects out of it, even the mirror. Good thing they did because Robin didn't want to see how much like hell he was looking at the moment. He shuffled through the bottom drawer where he had an extra costume, with a batarang stuffed in the middle and took it between shaking fingers. Look where he was, trembling in the bathroom of his room. Crying. Shaking. Ready to slice his arm open at any given moment.

"How did this happen, I thought I was doing fine."

Cant even handle the first day he thoughts

Robin fell to ground and crawled over and pushed his back against the wall

What the hell kind of sidekick are you trembling in a bathroom like a little bitch

Robin had started crying again

You should just kill yourself already

-Oh wait you cant even do that right either

He was clenching the batarang as hard as he could drawing blood from his hand cutting through the glove as well

Go ahead cut no ones stopping you

Nor does anyone care

"here goes nothing" he closed his eyes. Felt the cold metal against his burning skin, with a quick hand motion there was blood dripping from his wrist and a painful sigh of release. Thank god

"Robin hey were going to watch a movie if you'd like to come" he heard Wally's muffled voice from outside the door

"..yea ill be out in 5" Robin spoke trying to yknow, not make it sound like he was crying

Robin shuddered as he looked at the batarang dripping blood on the white floor. He stumbled into the sink counter as he tried to stabilize himself. Cleaning off the batarang he took his wrist and rubbed it under the water, earning a sensation filled sting. Leaving the bathroom he went and go bandages from his suitcase wrapping it tightly around his cut and around his hand in general and went back into the drawer he got the batarang out of. Got a new glove, put the cutting weapon back, and cleaned the floor.

"There, like nothing happened"

Robin took a few breaths in and breathed out. Okay its fine were just watching a movie, try and fall asleep he thought. He walked out of his room and into the main room, were there was not a movie awaiting. But the Justice League members

Fuck

((Thought id make a little longer chapter incase i get grounded again, any suggestions? Leave them below, guess who shouldn't be writing this in school 👌))