Chapter 2

As I studied Sasuke's stance, millions of thoughts zoomed through my head. Some weren't that important but most were thoughts on Sasuke knowing like...

"Does Sasuke know?" ... "Is he suspicious?" ... "What if he knows?" ... "Can't let him find out."  ... Can't can't Can't CANT!"

Those are the main thoughts going through my head at the moment before I  collected the and threw them to the back of my mind.

"Get ready teme! I've gotten loads stronger and am ready to beat you into the ground! I yelled, getting into my fighting stance.

I watched as he smirked the smirk that made me want to prove that I could beet him and though I actually could, I don't want to show my true power. I actually admire Sasuke much more than I let on. He isn't wearing a mask and acts just like my real self. But back to the task at hand.

I charged forward, making the first move else we would be here for hours but loward my speed rate to about medium chunnin level (A.N I forgot to mention but since Naruto is wearing a mask and stuff, he is way more powerful than in the show. Sorry) and made a punch at Sasuke. He dodged to the side by spinning and used the momentum to spin kick my unprotected back. I could of dodged but that would of made him more suspicious since we always spar and I always get kicked first. 

Landing gracefully, I got out 10 kunai and launched 9 at Sasuke while keeping 1 to come at him while he was dodging and blocking my knives. The Uchiha did just as I planned but noticed me charging him with another kunai and took out one of his own. 

By then Sakura and Kakashi-sensei had arrived and were watching us fight. I barely paid them a second of my attention before dashing forward to meet Sasuke's kunai, clashing, and jumping back a few yards. We went in to do the same thing but right at the last minuet, Sasuke pulled out another kunai and lunged with both.

"Dammit!"  I cursed in my head as I tried twisting but it was no good as he slashed through my jacket and shirt. My eyes widened at the same time as Sasuke's as he looked at my pale scarred arm, old blood still crusted on a few of them from this morning. His usually cold eyes slowly trailed up to my scared blue ones. Jerking my arm back, I backed up a few steps from my rival as he stepped a few steps towards me. 

"Naruto... Why?" He asked in a soft voice. A few tears pricked at my eyes While I tried to mouth my words, subconsciously taking more steps back.

"I-I... I'm... Sorry Sasuke." With that I ran at my top most speed away from my team, with out looking back.

"NARUTO!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my last chapter, sorry if it was kinda rush but I couldn't think of anything else. Hehe😅

Anyway please comment and follow!! Bye