Chapter 6

A/N- I'm way to lazy to write the other part of the story about Sasuke ending up on a tree branch for his little Naru to find him so just pretend I did😉

Ugh my head... wait where am I? It's so... warm. What was I doing... NARU!!

I shot up out of my laying position on the floor of, I'm guessing a cave, much to the annoyance of a person that was laying half way on me.

"Teme! Do you know how long it took me to fall asleep you jerk." An annoyed and salty (Sorry i had to😋) voice complained.

"Che Dobe, you're fault for.. laying... on... me... Naruto!!" I cried out in a not very Uchiha way, before hugging and squeezing the life out of my Naru. Yes I Sasuke Uchiha admit it. I'm in love with the number one, most unpredictable, orange clad ninja in Konaha.

Keeping in the hug for a few more seconds, I pulled away and stared dead center into his eye ( think Yamoto's stare) .

"Naruto, now that I finally have you back, I have one question. Why?"

I watched as he but his lip and look down in shame.

"I-I-I can't right now, I just... can't." He whispered before silent tears started to cascade down his whispered cheeks.

Sighing, I held him, rubbing circles in his back. Whispering soothing words to him, I mostly state one sentence to him above the rest.

"It's ok Naru just calm down. I'm here, your not alone."

After roughly 10 minuets or calming my dobe down, I said softly, "come on. Let's go home ok?"

Nodding, he started to get up before promptly collapsing in my arms, unconscious. I guess he wasn't lying when he said it took a long time for him to get to sleep.

I chuckled lightly to myself and carefully picked up Naruto.

I may not have my chakra but I will bring you home Naruto. Don't worry, your not alone.

That's another chapter, sorry for the wait and thank you for all you amazing people out there who commented on my story! See you in the next chapter and please continue to comment and vote! Everything counts dattebayo!