Chapter 4

"Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT! How could I let that happen?! I kept it a secret for so long. How could I screw up like that and let him see it!? "...Well at least it wasn't that pink- haired banshee..." I bitterly muttered out loud. Yes I actually hate Sakura so much that it makes me wanna hurl every time I have to say that things name. I actually only started hating her a few months ago.

Flashback no Jutsu

As I slowly picking myself off the ground, wincing as I rustled a few wounds, I cursed the villagers for every new bruise and cut.

"Stupid villagers! Now I'm gonna be late for our team meeting! Well at least Sakura-Chans will be there."

By the time I was done mind ranting, I had gotten up on my wobbly feet and saw through a window of a random house a...

"SHIT!!!!!!!" I yelled before shooting of to the bridge.

It as a clock, that read 12:03.
The meeting was at 9:30.
I'm screwed...

Time skip

Panting, I arrived at the bridge... just in time to have my head driven into the ground by, you guessed it, Sakura.

"NARUTO-BAKA! HOW DARE YOU COME LATE! ME AND SASUKE-KUN, EVEN KAKASHI-SENSEI WAS HERE BEFORE YOU, YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU EVEN BECOME A NINJA?! YOU JUST FAIL AT EVERYTHING AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, YOU ARRIVED LATER THAN OUR, NO ME AND SASUKE-KUNS SENSEI! I DONT WANT TO EVEN LOOK AT YOUR FACE! SO WHAT EVEN WAS YOUR EXCUSE HUH!? HUH!?" She screamed at me.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry Sak-kura" I stuttered out, almost on the verge of tears.

SORRY!? YOUR SORRY!? YOU--

The rest was lost to me as I locked myself into my mind, thinking, " is this what she really thinks of me? What did I do? It wasn't even my fault! It was he stupid villagers!"

It was then that I started to feel woozy from blood loss. Tipping backwards I lost consciousness (He had stood up after Sakura had hit him) but before I was fully lost to the black I heard someone shout, "Naruto!" , and land in someone's arms.

"Teme?"

End of Flashback no Jutsu

That was the day I finally opened my eyes to who Sakura truly was and that Sasuke actually cares for me. After that day I had taken up to cutting and acting. I had to pretend that I was still "madly in love" with her and to not show my developing feelings for a certain raven.

"I'm sorry... Sasuke-Kun."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you ezrascarlet24 for commenting on my fic! That was awesome of you! So to other peeps out there, please comment and vote!!