Chapter 5

"Naruto-ku~u~n, ku~ku~ku".

Wait... What!? Orochimaru!?

The said snake suddenly appeared before Naruro in all his pervy glory, right before all of the chibi akasuki can barreling in with Deidara, Obito, and Kisame fighting in a puff of smoke and limbs, Konan and Pein smirking and chuckling like two little kids right before Sasori's puppets blew up, leaving him and anime tears.

"Wha------"! Naruto never got to finish that statement before Sasuke came up behind and shouted in the jinjuriki's ear,

"I LOVE YOU NARUTO-KUN!!!"

That was all poor Naruto Uzumaki could handle before passing out of shock... and a bloody nose.

----Just a little bit of my crazy😄----

Real Story
2 hours later

"Aww man I wish I had a few minor fire jutsus".  Our favorite blond winned as he tried to get a fire started.

"Of course it just had to start raining! Of all the times it could of stormed, now?!"

Signing, I shut my mouth and started to get a fire started to stop my shivering body.

I'm just lucky I found this cave and him...

Looking back at the unconscious form on one side of the cave, a wave of nervousness and refeif flooded me as look back to when I found him.

Flash Back no Jutsu

Maybe I should stop... I don't know how far I've been and if I'm going to stay here a couple days, might as well find shelter...

With that goal mind set, Naruto set off to find a cave or a den large enough for him.

30 minuets later

Hmmm... oh there's one! And good timing to, it's starting to rain.

Running over to the cave, the blond noticed a price of blue fabric and a... hand? It was drooping of of the branch... wait a minute, that's an arm warmer! Sasuke!

Jumping to the branch, Naruto came face to face with an unconscious form of his teammate.

Reaching down to Sasuke's neck, he could tell the unconsciousness was due to chakra exhaustion. Sighing, the orange lover picked up and draped Sasuke over  his shoulder right as it began to pour.

Damn...