Chapter 1 Suffocation

Hi guys! So I'm finally updating, I kinda had my phone taken away and had just got it back yesterday so ya. I just wanted to ask any of you guys if you want to check out my snap chat cause yesterday we had an assembly and it was awesome! Ill put my snap chat at the bottom if you feel like it. Well enjoy!

If I owned Naruto, there would be a lot more angst between Sasu and Naru but I don't...

'human thoughts'
'demon thoughts'
"Human speech"
"Demon Speech"
"Jutsu"

It was a quite morning in Konaha, as the morning sun hit the peak of the hokage mountain. Drifting down until it hit the windows of the little people that lived there.

As civilians slowly crept out of thier slumber, the dirt streets slowly became filled with tired people, ready for whatever pointless things they felt like doing.

One small boy however, though awake, stared out his window. Just staring. Deep in thought he was (sorry I couldnt help it😉) but if one were to look into his head, all they would see is white.

Lights drifted lazily past his eyes while dust in the air threatend to over take him. But still he sat, staring blankly out into the crowded streets and mazes of building.

"Naruto... Your going to be late."

The boy blinked out of his trance and answered out loud, seemingly to no one.

"I know Kyu but... I'm so tired. Can't I sleep?"

The voice answered back, "I know but you know what will happen if you miss out on your team meeting again. Your imbicle team will come and that pink one will berate you and hit you. You already have enough injuries. No need to add to the pile."

The boy sighed, taking in account the voices accuracy. Slowly rising from his position by the window, he carefully maneuvered his way to his bathroom to not jar his fresh wounds.

Walking to the shower, he passed by his mirror and mistakingly looked into his reflection. The boys expression looked solom as his dopplganger copied his wince as he looked at the bags under his eyes and the dark bruise along his cheek bone.

His hair seem died red at the roots, stained by his blood from last nights beating.

'Shit'!

Gripping his head, the boy tried shaking his head back and forth, warding of the memories of last night.

His ears were ringing as flashed of fists, blood, metal, and fire.

'KIT'!!!

The boy jerked as the voice in his head screamed at him, taking him away from the memories.

"Thank you Kyu."

He gasped for air as if his slight flashback had stripped the breath from his lungs.

That mirror seriously needed to be taken down, and he would of, had it not be suspicous and weird.

He turned toward his showing and stepped in, luckly the water was hot due to him placing a heating seal on his water pipe.

Yes, he can seal.
Hes not stupid.

"Hey Kyu"?

'Ya Naru'?

"When will I be free"?

'I dont know kit. I don't know...".

Okay guys. Just finished. I hope this was at least a tiny bit better than the previous ones, as well as longer but then again, this was only the first chapter. Anyways so I have a question.... Would I be able to call you guys something? You know, how some people will call their readers something? Well I was thinking either 'kits' or maybe ' dokusha's'. Tell me in the comments what you think okay!?
Also, Naruto is not going to be cutting in this version but is suicidal.

Snapchat: Chloe Shultz or KiraKitsune123

Bye!