Two partslol

I find it easier to do smaller ones from Brustoff, idk why, but doing one long oneshot is harder than doing a couple of medium ones, are you guys cool with it or do you want me to do just one long one? Because doing just one long one will definitely slow down updated. 

based off those lol

based off those lol

~~~~~~~~~

In which Denis (like Lorelai Gilmore) has the power to sense the first snow.

*NIGHT BEFORE*

"I think it's gonna snow tomorrow" Denis tells Ben as they clean up their dishes "what makes you say that?" Ben asks, he seems amused "I can sense it, could've since I was a little kid, only wrong once" Denis explains, Ben only smirks, slightly shaking his head "well I hope for your sake honey, it does snow" Ben comments as he puts away another plate.

**Denis**

I woke up, feeling a warmth wrapped around me, I peak open my eyes and look behind me to see a sleepy, content looking Ben, his body wrapped around me. The window shows that's it's pretty cloudy, setting a grey lighting over the room. I smirk and stretch my body out a little, but Ben lets out a little grunt as I squirm around and I settle, enjoying the moment.  Then I look at the tops of the trees and I suddenly spring out of bed, gasping "Ben!" I cry out, rushing to the window and gazing out at the snow covered land. I hear him grumble and I turn around, rushing over to the bed and jumping on the green covers and nuzzling my head into Ben's neck "Ben! It snowed!" I cheer, grinning like crazy.

With his eyes still closed but a lazy grin on his face, he grabs me, pushing me down onto the bed and on top of him and he holds me, shushing me while doing it "Ben c'mon. You can sleep in tomorrow but it's the first snow!" I tell him, he sighes, peaking an eye open and looking at me "does it really mean that much to you?" He asks, I nod quickly and he grunts, sitting up, sitting me up along with him. I turn around on his lap and face him, cupping his face and kissing him softly. I pull away and smile "thank you so much, now wake up and come downstairs I'm making hot chocolate" I inform him, getting up from bed, grabbing a pair of sweats and a sweater. As I walk down the hall and down the stairs I dress and then I go down the stairs and into the kitchen. I set the kettle down on the stove and grab two mugs, one of them says "My daddy is a rockstar" which  Sam got us as a gag gift last year, but I kept it because it's a good mug, the other one is a pink one with white polka dots that also has hand painted flowers on it that a fan painted for us.

I grab the hot chocolate mix and set them up before walking into the living room and opening the blinds and putting the heat on, because while the snow is exciting it's really fucking cold. I hear the stairs creaking and look over to see a tired looking Ben coming down, he comes over to me, wrapping his arms around my mid section and resting his head on my shoulder. "You really like the snow huh?" Ben asks, Denis smirks "I love the snow Ben" I correct him. The kettle starts to whistle and I quickly scurry into the kitchen, taking it off the stove and pouring it into the mugs. "You really kept that mug?" Ben comments as he looks at the "My daddy is a rockstar" mug, I laugh "well..." I giggle and he smirks at me, eyebrows raised as he takes the pink mug.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Denis**

I look at myself in the mirror, puffing out my lips and inspecting them.  Ben hasn't done anything romantic in ages, turns down my romantic gestures and fuck I miss making out with him, my lips are no longer red and swollen like they used to be. I push the hair out of my face and leave my bathroom. I head over to my phone on the kitchen counter come over it's from Ben, that's....  Ominous to say the least. I sigh, grabbing my phone and wallet and slipping on some vans before walking out of my apartment and down to the bus station.

I get to Ben's apartment and let myself in "hello?" I call out, looking down and finding rose petals, I smirk, putting down my phone and wallet on the little side table with old letters and random keys. I shrug off my jacket and leave it on the floor as I follow the flower petals into the bathroom and I see Ben, holding a glass of champagne, I practically light up at the sight of the bubble bath and at Ben.  "I thought-" I start, cutting myself off, I was just being ridiculous early, "you thought?"  He asked, handing me the glass. "I guess...  I just thought, you weren't doing anything romantic or kissing me and like... making out with me and I just thought..." I trail off, he smiles, leaning forward and kissing me "now strip" he instructs, I roll my eyes. "You sound so...  Hot when you say that" I tell him, pulling off my shirt and pants and then my boxers "now get in the tub" he smirks, I roll my eyes again and settle down into the bath. He joins me soon after and I find myself staring at him a lot, just enjoying his company and his beautiful face.

After awhile of chatting and drinking champagne we get out and Ben leads me into the bedroom where there is rose petals on the bed and candles, I blush at the gesture and Ben grins, handing me some boxers while putting on a pair himself.  Ben pushes me onto the bed, then gets on top of me, kissing me softly, I wrap my arms around his neck as he travels down to mine, I close my eyes in comfort as he kisses and sucks softly. It's slow, no rushed feelings, no getting nervous, just me and Ben. I twist my hands into his hair and pull him up to my face, kissing him, I'm talking actual open mouth kissing, no weird "tongue invasion" stuff, but it's still feverish lip smacking. I kiss down his jaw and onto his neck, kissing various spots and gently biting at points but I think he starts to get impatient as he starts to kiss me on my jaw, sucking what will be a very present hickey for the next few days. I smile and just let my head lull back as he kisses me everywhere. His arms are on my mid section, randomly squeezing at points, mine have moved from his neck to his back, my hands splayed on his back.

It's slow and loving, no rushing off clothes or quick anything. We make sure to keep each other pleasured as we eventually do end up having sex.  We end up under the covers, his hands are tracing my body, we are spooning, me the little spoon, and I cuddle into him and sigh.  "I love you" I whisper "I love you too" he whispers back, and I bet you he is smiling like I am, my eyes slowly closing  and I fall into a sweet sleep.