♥♡Valentines Dance♡♥

I checked my whatsup app and Yammy's dress is so cute!!!!!!:

"OMG IT'S SOO CUTEEE" I replied.

It is almost 7pm,the valentines dance!!!!.I quickly wore my dress and other things thar I bought and Joey,my date to the prom arrived before 7, right on time.

I said bye to my parents and my cat,buddy.

We arrived at our school and we saw Tiffany & Mario,Yammy & Kyle, Sasha & Jack and Stacy & Graser. We all go to the GYM and we had a great time. We all started to do the slow dance.

After the dance,

~Sasha's(Vixella) POV~

Everyone is gone,accept me,Jack,Lizzie,Joey,Tiffany and Mario.

I've just realised that Jack is Irish,that explains that he was a good dancer.
It was pretty boring and all of us leave the school and go to Jack's house.

When we arrived I said "Wow Jack I didn't know that your house is big",
Jack said" Hehe oops I forgot to mention that *blushes*".

Jack bring the others to the living room while he gives me a tour of the house.

♥Lizzie's POV♥

We are at Jack's house and I just realised that Jack and Sasha are gone.
Joey and I are going to find them and we were tired of walking because his house is so big it's like a maze, this reminds me of minecraft mazes, god I really hate mazes! I said to Joey.

20 minutes later,

We found Jack and Sasha, and it looks like he is giving her a tour of his house.

5 minutes later,

Joey and I stalked them and they caught us watching them.We ran fast away from them and we went to the living room and act like we are not doing anything.Jack and Sasha are back and Jack bring some tea and it's so good then other type of tea I drank.

30 minutes later,

We all have fun, we played a game of hide and seek,But we have different rules and the rules are:

1.If your a hider you must stick with your BF/GF.

2.If your BF/GF is the seeker, hide as far as possible.

It's almost 10 o'clock and we all went home.

.............................................................

I know the rule number 2 doesn't make sense at all but I hope you enjoy this book and BYEEEEE! :)

♥UALL