Chapter 23

We wait outside of the room Frodo is resting in. Pippin keeps looking at me and smiling.
"What do you want to say Pip?" I ask smiling.
"Are you two ever going to get married?" He asks. I look to Legolas who is standing beside me in his own little world.
"Maybe one day. I travel around to much to set a date." Legolas turns his head looking to me then Pippin and I give him a little kiss on the cheek. It's cute how even after years his face still goes red. We hear laughter from inside the room. Merry and Pippin race in. The rest of us just calmly walk in, Aragorn joins us afterwards. The fellowship is back together in the end.

Legolas and I briefly leave to meet Arwen and the other elves and clean ourselves up. It's been years since I wore the silver and white. I wouldn't usually but today I did. Gandalf was crowning Aragorn as King. The tree was restored to its white beauty.
"Now come the days of the King," Gandalf say. Aragorn rises and everyone claps and cheers.
"This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world that we may share in the days of peace," Aragorn says. People cheery louder it's deafening. Aragorn then walks slow through the crowd. They bow their heads in respect. The trumpets sound as the elves approach Legolas and I leading them. Legolas gestures behind him. Aragorn's eyes scan then they meet Arwen's, she is now mortal but all for the love of Aragorn. He kisses her then just hugs her. Aragorn and Arwen walk through the crowd until they get to the four hobbits. They bow to Aragorn.
"My friends you bow to no-one," he says. Then bowing to the hobbits to which everyone follows.

The King is back.