Chapter 1- (The Visitor)

It was business as usual at the Dino Bite Café. Shelby Watkins, Sir Ivan of Zandar and Riley Griffin were attending  to tables. Tyler Navarro was at the grill, cooking the day's special: "Dinoburgers." Koda was on dishwashing duty and Chase Randall was at the till.
"Order up!!" Tyler called. He rang the bell and placed a Dinoburger  and a fruit salad on the counter, ready to be served to Table 13.
Ivan came over to pick it up.

"Many thanks, Sir Tyler, " he said, " the fair maidens of Table 16   both require: a Rocky Choco Sundae and a Dinoburger ."
"Coming right up," Tyler said with grin. He spun his  spatula dramatically and went back to work.

"There you are," Shelby announced to the young couple at Table 24, "two fruit salads ."
She placed the meals in front of them. "Enjoy your meals."

Meanwhile, Chase was at the till, serving a customer.

"That will be $15.36," he said.
The customer, a middle- aged man wearing a brown overcoat, nodded. He reached into his pocket for his wallet,  pulled out the notes and coins and paid the skateboarder.
"Thanks so much and have a great day."
The man nodded his thanks and left.

As he was putting the money away, Chase noticed a young girl wandering around the T- Rex exhibit, opposite the entrance. She seemed lost. Seeing that his friends were busy  and that nobody came to pay yet, he left the till and jogged outside towards the girl.
She was quite young, probably thirteen or fourteen. She had a light brown complexion as well as long jet black hair, brilliant brown eyes and large, bushy eye brows. She wore a yellow T- shirt with the the words: Sunshine Girl, printed in blue, cursive letters. As well as bright pink shorts and sandals. She wore an orange bracelet round her right hand. Chase thought he was standing in front of the younger, female version of his friend, Tyler, because she looked exactly like him.

"Hey, you look lost," he said gently. Then asked, "Are you looking for someone?"
The girl nodded.
"I'm looking for Tyler Navarro," she explained, "I was told he works here."

"Indeed, he does, in fact, he works at the Dino Bite Café, right over there," Chase explained. He pointed at the Café. He then looked back and smiled.

"I'm Chase by the way, one of Tyler's closest mates."

"I'm Salena, one of Tyler's relatives."

Chase's eyes widened.

"Wow! Are you two cousins?"

Salena shook her head.

"No, we're siblings. I'm his sister."

.........................................................

The Café was empty by the time the two arrived. Shelby was now at the till, serving the last two customers. When they left, she marched angrily over to Chase and slapped him on the arm with her kitchen towel.

"Ow!" he yelped.

"Where have you been?" She demanded, "people were queuing at the till, waiting for you."
Her expression softened, almost immediately, when she saw Salena.
"Who's your new friend?" she asked.
"Oh she's...." But Chase was immediately  interrupted by Tyler.
"Salena!" Tyler yelled from the kitchen. He jumped over counter, leaped onto the tables and did a acrobatic spin in the air, before landing gracefully on the floor.