Chapter 2 - (Kenara And The Evil Plan)

Meanwhile, deep in space, Sledge's alien generals were doing their usual task. Formulating schemes to  destroy The Rangers and capture their Energems.
"Maybe we should turn the Rangers into fish ," suggested the puppet- like general, Curio.
"Fish?" asked the ship's mechanic, Wrench.
"Yeah, once they're fish, they'll be eaten by their own kind," he answered.
"That's the stupidest plan, I've ever heard," said Fury.
"Hey, at least I can come up with something, unlike your useless plans."
This made Fury very angry.
"Why you little-," the warrior yelled. But before he could charge at Curio and tear him, limb from limb, a powerful voice stopped him.
"Enough, you idiots! " Sledge's voice boomed, "you're suppose to be fighting The Rangers, not each other!"
"Sorry, Master Sledge," Curio and Fury apologized in unison.
They lowered their heads in shame.
Sledge grunted, dismissing their apologies.

"And where is Poisandra?"
"I'm right here!" a female voice called cheerfully. It was Poisandra. She emerged from the Cell Blocks. "And I have the perfect scheme."

"What?" Wrench asked.

"Well, instead of destroying the Rangers, why don't we just turn them to our side?" Poisandra answered.

"We've already done that with that stupid birdbrain, Spellbinder," Sledge reminded his bride, gently, but firmly.

"I know Sledgums, but this time is fool proof," she explained, rubbing her groom's metallic shoulders.

"Indeed," said another female voice from the other side of the room. The monsters all turned and saw a cloaked figure standing at the door of the Cell blocks.
"Who are you?" Fury demanded, drawing his sword and pointing it at the intruder.
"Keep quiet, Fury," hissed Poisandra. She turned to the figure and said, "Show them."

The figure nodded. She pulled back her hood, revealing her face.

All the monsters, except Poisandra gasped. And they had good reasons for doing so.

The intruder was a human.

..............................................

"A HUMAN!!!" Fury yelled in shock.
But the intruder shook her head, chuckling.

Sledge was taken aback, surely she was human. She had the body, which was draped in her raven black cloak. She had the nose. She had the mouth. Her lips were pitch black. Her hair was snowy white, which was not unusual to Sledge, either, for he had seen images of humans with the craziest hair color and styles, he had ever seen.
But what was unusual? Her eyes. Her eyes were not blue or hazel or brown or black.

They were golden yellow.

"I may look like those primitive creatures that you call humans," She said coldly, adding venom and disgust to the word, human. "But you are sadly mistaken. I am a Sireon. I am Princess Kenara, daughter of Kazimtra, ruler of the planet, Sie.
"A princess,huh? I'll bet your father put a huge bounty on you, once  he finds out you're missing," Sledge said dreamily, thinking of all sorts of rewards, he will get from a King for the safe return of his daughter.
But to his dismay, the princess shook her head.

"No, there is no bounty for you to collect," said Kenara, "my father knows where I am for he sent me on a mission to expand our empire,by searching for planets to conquer. As well as draining all its rich resources and enslaving its inhabitants in the process. I found your battered ship. But your idiotic minions did not give me a warm reception, for they threw me into a cell, where I remained, until Poisandra found me, a few days later. Anyway, to the point, I can help  bring The Rangers and their pitiful planet to their knees."
"How?" Curio asked.
" When I sing, I can hypnotize any being, alien or human and they will turn into my loyal  servants. A rare talent, only born to  Sireons, " Kenara explained, "once those Rangers hear me sing, they will be unable to resist my commands and you will have their Energems."

Sledge thought for a moment. But his trail of thought was interrupted   by the sounds of blaring beeps from the control panel and screeches of the  two Vivxs, who were at the controls. Wrench walked over and looked at the tiny screen. He gasped.

"Master Sledge, " he began, a new Energem has been found!"

"WHAT?" Sledge asked shocked. He marched over. "OUT OF MY WAY!" he barked, pushing Wrench and the two Vivxs aside. The two alien footmen screeched in terror and scurried off but the alien bounty hunter didn't care. He looked over the tiny screen he saw an image of an orange bracelet and next to it, was a orange Energem crystal. His red, robotic eyes brightened.

"Another Energem!"

Sledge turned to the princess.

"Alright, " he said finally,"go and get me those Energems."

........................................................

End of Chapter 2.

Next Chapter coming soon. :)

Thanks- Redwriter2016