Part 23

BTS Gang AU

BTS Gang AU

Genre: action, fluff, angst, strong language, +18 content, gang material,

Read to find out who the reader will end up with. There will be several chapters of this so I hope you’re ready to die and anticipate many things. <3 love youuuu (don’t hate me)

Word count:1483

Oh don’t leave home, oh don’t leave home. And if you’re cold. I’ll keep you warm. If you’re low, just hold on. Cause I will be your safety. Oh don’t leave home…

~

“hey (y/n)”

“yeah?”

“do you think my parents are looking down at me from heaven?”

“not really…”

“what?”

“I don’t think they are far away from you Jimin… I think they are right next to you; everyday of every hour. Watching you smile, laugh and cheering you on during test and training…”

“…if I were to die tomorrow… I’d always be by your side (y/n)…”

~

“do you want to join your friends?” Jaebum’s voice echoed through my mind as I stared at my quivering father. His jelly like form shaking from fear. “See I knew I’d like you (y/n).” Jaebum says as he gently nicks the knife against Johnathan’s neck.

“what the fuck are you talking about?” I say as I squeeze my blood covered hands together. I wanted nothing but to watch Jaebum bleed out in front of me; begging for life as I stood over him. I wanted him between my dead friends, fingers shaking from fear; lips quivering with saliva as he screamed for help… I wanted him to suffer.

“(y/n), baby.” Johnathan said through a stained voice. My dilated eyes flicked to his shaking ones at his low begs. “please help me. I’ll give you whatever you wan-.”

“Johnathan I honestly don’t care if you die right now.” I say speaking to Johnathan but locking my eyes with Jaebum’s. Jaebum smirked as he relaxed with his killer hold. “I just want to watch Jaebum blee-.”

Suddenly all power was silenced as a bone rippling explosion echoed through the entire building. My fingers instantly locked around my gun as I waited for the emergency siren red lights to start spinning. As I expected; the lights began to spin and my eyes widened to the emptiness that laid in front of me.

“Jaebum-.” I begin but am cut off as I feel a burning pain being ripped through my side. I cough as blood trickled down my chin and neck. The warm feeling of my own crimson sent shivers through my bones.