Week 3 - A Movie Premiere and Malicious Intent

This week's match of the chapter is Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella from ECW! I really miss The Bellas' old theme song.

Ending of LA Noire in external link for those who want to see it :)  >>>>>

Sorry this one's so short! I was crunched for time :/ Next one WILL be longer! Promise :)

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                   January 13th, 2012

                                                       “LA Noire”

                     Driving to Grauman's Chinese Theatre (Los Angeles, California), limo, around . . . 7pm

*Kathryn's POV*

“I'm nervous,” I declared, playing with the hem of my dark pink dress. AJ clicked her tongue.

“Don't be,” She shrugged.

“It's not that simple,” I snapped. “I'm starring in a movie that's based on a bestselling video game whose lead character is a man. In case any of you haven't noticed, I am a woman.”

“Oh, I'm sure of that,” Alex chimed in. I shot him a glare.

“Shut up,” I mumbled.

“Dude, why are you such a bundle of nerves?” Punk asked, leaning his elbow on the windowsill. “Calm down!”

“I can't calm down,” I said through my teeth.

“Well, I'm going to make you if you don't stop shaking, because your leg is right up on mine right now,” Alma, right next to me, said, shoving my leg aside with hers. I rolled my eyes and scooted a little bit to my right. “Thank you.”

“Welcome,” I sighed.

“Dude, you're gonna be fine,” AJ said, leaning forward and patting my knee reassuringly.

“Guys,” I said, immensely pissed off, “I'd really appreciate you all simultaneously shutting your mouths right about now.”

“Okay,” they all said at slightly different times. I sighed and rest my head on my hand, trying to calm my nerves.

Seriously, who are they to tell me to calm down? I mean, really. They're my nerves, I should be able to let them be shaky whenever I so please. A lot of work went into this movie, though, and I wasn't sure if people would like it or not. I was also confused as to why this wasn't a “WWE Studios” production. Eh, not like I'm complaining or anything. I'd almost rather . . . well, no.

“Hey, we're here,” Alma said, jabbing my side with her elbow. I fidgeted uncomfortably at the sudden contact and shot her a glare. “Would you rather I pour the provided champagne on you?”

“No,” I grumbled, making my way to the door.

When we stepped out, we were ambushed by an array of camera flashes. I smiled for the photographers and as did everyone else. We stood by the promotional posters and struck some poses, talked with a few interviewers, and then we were finally let in. As we walked through the large lobby, I stuck close to Punk. He seemed like he'd be the quickest to pounce if something went wrong. In response to me staying at his side, he patted my shoulder and bent down to whisper in my ear.

“You're gonna be fine,” he said. I swallowed hard. “Stop worrying.”

I looked up at him with a thankful look and he smiled. I just now noticed that there were other people from WWE here. Amazing. Fantastic. More potential for embarrassment. That's all I needed. I decided that there would be haters no matter what. Typical wrestling career, only this is a movie premiere. Same thing in some aspects.