5

Heal (Chanbaek)
Chapter 5

*

Baekhyun wakes up in a hospital. Well, it looks like a hospital with white walls everywhere. It's not a normal hospital.

A mental hospital?

A person walks inside the white painted room. Baekhyun couldn't move. He sees his wrists tied up to a bed. His body is forced to lay down in an uncomfortable position which is laying on his back. He usually likes it on his side or stomach.

"Hello." The person greets the shorter.

Baekhyun couldn't tell who it is. "Where am I?" The first question that came to his mind.

"A mental hospital."

And he was correct about being in a mental hospital.

"Why am I here?"

"Because you went crazy after passing out in a grassy field last year."

Last year?

"What year is it?"

"2017."

What in the hell..?

"What do you mean by crazy?"

"You kept on screaming a nonexistent name."

"Which is?"

"Park Chanyeol."

Who is Park Chanyeol? Did he knew him before last year?

"W-where is Sehun, Luhan, and Tao?" Baekhyun suddenly asks.

"They went back to their parents."

Baekhyun sniffles and wishes to go back to his old life already.

The old life that he apparently forgotten.

His eyes hurts for some reason. His head is pounding. It's like he forgotten something very important or someone. His eyesight was gone, his pupils turned completely white.

"Let me out of here..." He mumbles barely audible. The person sighs, feeling pity for the small boy.

"I'm sorry but I can't. Someone wants you to stay in here."

"Who is it?"

"Your best friend."

"Kyungsoo?"

"Yes."

"Damn... I don't even know how he sounds or look like anymore..."

The person scoffs a bit, "Seriously?" Baekhyun turns his head to the sound of the person's voice. "Do I maybe know you?" His shaky voice questions.

"Maybe? You fully know me."

"Am I blind? Am I deaf?"

"If you were deaf, you wouldn't be able to hear me now would you?"

"No..."

"You're not blind."

"Then why can't I see?"

"Blindfold exists."

"Oh... Can you take it off?"

"Sure but don't freak out."

Baekhyun's eyesight was regained. "W-who are you?"

"I'm your best friend you idiot!" Kyungsoo smacks him. Baekhyun didn't even have any reaction to it, he just stares at his friend with blank eyes.

"You're completely broken, aren't you?" Kyungsoo pokes him in his gut a little. No reaction whatsoever.

"Who is Chanyeol?" Baekhyun's broken voice inquired.