7 (Last Part)

Heal (Chanbaek)
Final Chapter

Normal POV

"Where are we going?" Chanyeol asks as Baekhyun drags him to no end.

"Back to Kyungsoo's house because I got something I wanna do there." Baekhyun answers rather quickly, leaving the giant looking questionably at him.

They reached Kyungsoo's house and knocked on the door. There were a few footsteps until the door opens up. "You guys came back fast." He steps aside to let them inside the house. They walked in but Baekhyun tugged on Chanyeol's ripped long sleeve shirt, gesturing him to one of the bedrooms.

"We'll be using one of your bedrooms, Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun said once he got into the empty bedroom, "Come on, Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo stares at Chanyeol who was staring back at him. He shrugs his shoulders and followed Baekhyun's voice.

*

"Tao stop hugging your dad!" Suho shouts at the young boy clutching onto his adopted dad like a koala. Tao whines as Kris tries to pry him off. "Noooo!" Tao yells, snuggling into Kris's stomach. "He just loves me too much." Kris picks up Tao and the boy automatically locked his legs around Kris's torso, his arms wrapped around his neck.

"And boys, I told you to not kiss in the house! You guys can't even stay away from each other!" Suho roars angrily, stomping towards Sehun and Luhan's way. "But mom, he's too irresistible~" Luhan whines and throws a fit. "I don't care!" Suho reached them and pulled their heads apart, "Up in your rooms now! And you bet not sneak in Sehun's bedroom, Luhan." Suho glares at Luhan with a devilish glint in his eyes. Luhan just bats his eyelashes innocently at Suho with a pout on his lips.

"Not falling for it. Go now." Luhan rolls his eyes and huffs irritatingly; he gets up and moves to his room, slamming the door loudly behind him so it will tell everyone not to mess with him (besides Sehun).

Tao fishes his jeans pockets for his phone after Kris suddenly let go of him. He felt a ring/vibration in his pockets. He finally found it. It was in his chest pocket instead. A text message saying:

Heeeeeeeey, it's Baekhyun. I was wondering if Luhan and Sehun have done the deed already because Chanyeol and I are gonna do it. We're in a spare bedroom in Kyungsoo's house. I'm seriously in the mood but Chanyeol is a bit innocent. Any help please~? 🙏🏻

Tao sighs and typed out his message:

Idk if they did it or not. I do hear strange noises every night so maybe they do. I could ask them if you want.

And send.

His phone started to beep like a notification has came up.

Yeah, ask them for me. Thanks~

Tao looks around to see no living thing. He guessed that Kris and Suho went to their shared room. He goes to Luhan's room and looked into the peek hole. Nobody is there. He sidesteps to Sehun's door which was like a meter and a half down from the older's room. Luhan was so innocent last year, now he's dirty like Sehun. Too much influence from the youngest made him like this.

Do it for Baekhyun and Chanyeol's happy time...

Tao holds in a breath as he knocks on the door. The door stays shut. He sighed, about to go away until Luhan opens the door with an eye smile.

"Yes, Tao?"

"Baekhyun wanted me to ask you guys if you did the deed." Tao rolls his eyes, "Whatever that means."

Luhan pulls Tao into the room without warning and closes the door. He brings Tao close to him by pulling his collar, their noses touching.

"I swear if you tell those two out there, you won't see a tomorrow." He threatened in a deadly tone of voice. Tao nods his head with tears in his eyes. Luhan let go of him and sighs with relief. "That's good." Luhan places a hand on his beating chest. His heartbeat sped up when Tao mentioned the deed so he had to act fast.