6

Heal (Chanbaek)
Chapter 6

"H-how is this possible..?" Kyungsoo questions, standing up cautiously. Baekhyun also stood up, automatically raising his hands to touch Chanyeol's face to see if he was real or not.

"I don't believe it..." Baekhyun whispers to the tall boy, still caressing his cheeks. Chanyeol blinks a bit, staring at his friends but mostly Baekhyun.

"I..." Chanyeol covers his mouth quickly. He can speak? How can this be?

"And he can speak? Oh my god." Kyungsoo sighs heavily and cups his face in his hands.

Baekhyun removes Chanyeol's hands from his face. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this..." Baekhyun gets on his tippy toes and leans in to kiss Chanyeol. The giant let him because of what he have been through.

Chanyeol moves his hands to the smaller's waist, picking him up slightly, not disconnecting from the kiss. Baekhyun wraps his arms around Chanyeol, stiffening a sniffle.

"How could I forget my first ever best friend..?" Baekhyun says in the kiss.

"I love you..." Chanyeol sets him back on the floor.

"I love you too." Baekhyun reaches his arms up and brings Chanyeol's head down, pressing their foreheads together.

Kyungsoo just stood there awkwardly, watching them like a romance movie being played.

"You healed me Chanyeol... Thank you." Baekhyun's eyes fills up with color along with his body. His pale skin returned to its original color.

"It wasn't me who healed you."

"Then who did?"

"Yourself did."

Baekhyun grins a little, his rectangular formed lips showing. "Really?"

"Yes. A wounded puppy that healed itself."

"You consider me a puppy?"

"Yes but you're more cuter."

Baekhyun blushes and hides his face in Chanyeol's shoulder. "Stop, you're embarrassing me." Baekhyun muffled.

Chanyeol chuckles and detaches Baekhyun from him and settles him on the couch.

"So, um... Since you two don't have a house, I guess you can stay here until you find one." Kyungsoo interrupted the soft romance atmosphere. Baekhyun smiles a little, "Thanks Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, "Make yourselves at home." Then he left to accompany Kai.

Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol, "You know what I'm thinking?"

"No. What?"

"Going to see Sehun, Luhan, and Tao. Oh yeah, that reminds me!" Baekhyun shoots up from the couch and marches back to where Kyungsoo and Kai's rooms are.

"Kyungsoo, you better tell me why you told that guy my phone number!"

Kyungsoo comes out of Kai's room. "Because he was being creepy. Besides, I thought you wouldn't mind." He kept a straight face.

"Er...maybe. But I'm gonna go see my friends. I dunno the address so could you tell me?"

"69 Rich Street."

"Ugh, it sounds ratchet..." Baekhyun scoffs under his breath but then thank Kyungsoo before leaving.

Chanyeol follows him out of the house.

*

Baekhyun knocks on the door then waited patiently.

The door opens. The one who answered the door was...