I - Miss Movin On

I - Miss Movin On

"IT'S BEEN six months Camila, you have to move on eventually," Dinah said to her sulking friend. But the brown eyed girl pretended to hear nothing, still lurking in her instagram account.

"Shit," she hissed silently, standing up immediately from the couch she's been lying.

"What?"

"I saw this cool picture in instagram and I decided to post it but now the owner wanted credits."

Dinah peak at the brunette's phone and instantly rolled her eyes when she saw the cool picture her friend's talking about. It was some woman's lips painted in red, with smoke coming out from her mouth with the caption: I'm in control of everything except love. "Really? You're not gonna stop being an emo?"

Camila sigh after she finish sending the message to the owner, they agreed that she'll just tag her in the photo. Thankfully it didn't ended up being a big issue, she know how crazy social media can be. She turn her attention to her Polynesian friend who's now raising her eyebrow at her but she know she's just concern. "It's the last one, I promise."

"C'mere you stupid child," Dinah open her arms and the brown haired girl immediately jump in wrapping both her arms around her friend. She buried her face on the curve of her neck, eye's immediately heating up. But she willed herself not to cry, she's been doing that for past couple of months. "What do I have to do to make you feel better?"

Camila shook her head.

"Come on, anything?"

"You have to feed me," the smaller girl said after a moment. Dinah laugh at her.

"You're lucky I love you, go fix yourself we're going out." The taller girl push her face away. Camila reluctantly pulled out and pout at her friend. "Faster, you look like a mess."

"Correction China, a hot mess. A super hot mess," Dinah fake gagging at her before pushing her out of the couch where the smaller girl almost landed face first. Camila go to her room and decided to wear a more presentable clothes than just a onesie. She wear her signature long sleeve crop top and tight blue jeans. After making her hotel room look like a mess with her clothes and stuff thrown around and looking at her own reflection for a few minutes and force herself to like what she's seeing she finally decided that she's good to go. Of course, after putting some make up on because she's not trying to scare anyone. She grab her phone and meet up Dinah at the hotel lobby, her friend just texted her to hurry up.

"Good job, Chancho you almost look like a human," the blonde woman didn't even look up from her phone.

"You said you're gonna feed me so let's go," she said grabbing her friend.

Camila never expect the journey to be silent especially with Dinah around but for some reason her friend was busy doing something on her phone, she's not even taking a selfie or snap chatting, she's freakin' texting someone. And it's Dinah! She's super lazy when it comes to texting. She decided to open the radio and surprised to find her song playing so she immediately turn it off like her life defend on it.

"Why you turn it off? I love it." Dinah slap her hand and opened the damn radio on again. The blonde rolled her eyes while shaking her head. "You are seriously so messed up if you can't even listen to your own song, you have to sing that next week."

Am I out of my head? Am I out of my mind?

"I know! But the wound is still fresh right now, okay." Camila carefully turn the car to the left already seeing the restaurant.