🌹Second Chapter🌹

(h/l) hair length (h/c) hair colour (l/n) last name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning you woke up with a knock on your door. It was a Saturday.

Who possibly could it be on a Saturday morning!? You thought to yourself.

You walked sleepy in your pyjamas and made your way to your front gate.
"Hey there sleepy head"You heard the stranger say.
You squinted your eyes several times and finally could see who the person was.
You Gasped.

It was Jungkook!

Okay I know I told him to find me but this quick!?

Your eyes widened and you shut the door on his face. "WAIT A MINUTE!" you screamed realizing that you had a weird drool stain on your cheek and that you were still in your pyjamas.

You quickly pulled your (h/l) (h/c) into a cute messy bun and washed your face. You quickly ran towards the door.

"Okay is that how you treat a police officer? Man,I should just arrest you." He said with a grin on his face. You blushed profusely.
"Well Hey,Shouldn't you be arrested for infiltrating into people's house without permission?"you spat back.

He chuckled."Oh wasn't it Ms.Mysterious girl who told me to search for her?"

"Uh Ms who? Sorry wrong house. She lives in the apartment next to mine"

"Oh is that so? "He smiled."Sorry to disturb you madam.Ill take my leave"

He gave you a small playful look and walked over to the apartment beside yours.

"Are you Ms.Msterious girl?"

Well the girl beside your apartment was.......let's say had a very loose character.

"Oh I'm not but I'd love to be" She winked at Jungkook and licked her lips.

Okay what the hell. You felt something. Jealously? You dont know.

Jungkook was so creeped out by that lady that he immediately closed while saying "Uh,If you aren't her then GOODBYE!"

You let out a laugh. He glared at you.

He sighed. "Where are you Cinderella?"

"Okay,i am not poor alright and I sure as hell not covered in cinder."

He laughed a little at your response. You rolled your eyes.

"I knew it was you Ms.Mysterious Girl,or should I say (y/n) (l/n)."

He said and poked your nose lightly.

Oh of course he knew your name. He was a police officer after all.

You blushed a little and slapped his hand. "Stop it ,pabo(fool)!"

He put his hand on his chest with a playful expression of hurt.

"Oh how could you!"

"You wanna come in pabo?"

"No,unless somebody gives me the permission to!" He said.

You chuckled,"You may now have the official imaginary pass granting the permission to enter the castle!!!"you exclaimed and sang opera.

He pushed your head back slightly and entered your apartment"You sound bad"

"When did I say I sound good?"

"Cinderella does not live in a castle"

"She does when she gets married"

"You're not married"

"Well what if I am"

"Oh"His eyebrows shot up"Well then Ms.(Y/n) (L/n) you're under arrest."

"For what!?"

"For child marriage"

"Yeah right"you rolled your eyes.

"Mhmm,im serious"

"It's just (y/n)"

"Oh hi just (y/n)"

"Okay I didnt mean that"

"What did you say just (y/n)?"

"It's useless arguing with you. What do you wanna have?Coffee?"

He seated himself on your couch.

"Sure,A coffee latte."he smiled.

"Oh now you think that Cinderella knows how to make coffee latte?"

You sat on a chair facing opposite to him.

"Well why not?"

"Damn you officer!"

"Jungkook"he corrected.

"Yeah yeah Jungkook."

"I only prefer coffee latte,"he said smugly.

His eyes lit up and met yours. He exclaimed "Should we head out to the coffee shop?"

"Okay and that's not suspicious at all."you said sarcastically.

"Pretty please!? Jebal!?(please). He pouts a little.
You laugh a little and get up searching for some clothes.

"What are you searching for?"he asked.

"Well guess who needs to find clothes to go out now?"
He gave you a cute bunny smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(A/n:I'm sorry for any grammatical error! ><And please bear with me throughout the story,its my first one after all >< Hope youre having a good day! ^^)

(A/n:I'm sorry for any grammatical error! ><
And please bear with me throughout the story,its my first one after all >< Hope youre having a good day! ^^)