🌹Seventh Chapter🌹

~Time skip to one year ~

Mr.Jeon Jungkook and you had gotten pretty close over the months. You had developed strong feelings towards him but you weren't sure if he felt the same. He and you would spend both of yours free time together without fail. On Sundays you slept on the couch while watching horror movies with him. To be completely honest,you didn't even like horror movies but it always helped you to get close to Jungkook and he would always hold you close.

Bunny❤

»Hey (y/n)

«Yo Bunny

»Its Sunday,which movie do you wanna watch?

«Idk,lets go shop for it

»k. Im coming to pick you up at 30 mins.

You threw your phone on the bed and went to search for clothes. You usually wore sweatpants and torn clothes around you. To shorten it,you were comfortable around him and he didn't mind it at all. But today,today you just wanted to wear something good.

You took wore a beautiful white silk dress which ended right above your knee and a beautiful straw hat. You decided to leave your (h/l) (h/c) open. You put on a nude makeup and waited for kook to come.

Ding dong. Your doorbell rung. You opened the door and greeted your bunny with a sweet smile. His mouth was agape. You tried to shake and bring him out of his world but it did not work."Jungkook-ah!" You called out to him to which he came back to reality."h-huh. Im sorry. You were saying something?" He asked. You crossed your arms"I asked how am I looking? Am I looking that bad that you can't take your eyes of me?"
"Untrue,Untrue. You..you.."

"I?"

"Aleundaum(beautiful)"

You blushed. "Really?"

"Really. Now let going shall we?" He said and held out his hand to you.

You looked down to hide your tomato red face and took his hand.

You both were walking hand in hand. Your heart was beating loudly. You wished that he doesn't hear it. Your heart was at the verge of bursting out when he tugged you hand a little and pulled you towards him.

He doesn't normally do that. You looked at him. His eyes were locked on a few men walking towards both of you. Then look oh his face was of anger and disgust. You looked at the group of men and noticed that they were giving you weird looks with huge smirks on their faces.

When they crossed you and Jungkook,one of those men had the guts to actually grab your hand and pulling you towards him a little. They were drunk. Sure you could've just let the police (Jungkook) handle it but you were not the Daddy's little girl material.

You swiftly grabbed his arm and twisted it while he screamed in pain. You kicked his head which was now bent down. He found to the other side of the street,crashed into some bins and got his arms cut. The rest of men looked at you with fear. "Get the fxckhing lost! And never give that stinky look that you gave me to Any girl ever! Gosh,your mother should be so proud of you right now! Right!?"

You walked away on anger. Jungkook stood at his place,eyes widened,mouth agape,at what you just did. "Will you stay there for ever!?" You screamed at Jungkook. He just quietly bowed and started catching up to your pace.

He is a freaking police officer right?? Why didn't he do anything!? Oh my god I hate him so much!

"Jungkook aren't you a police officer!?"

He hesitated and then replied,"yes but-"

"They why didnt you do anything to them!?"

"B-" he was cut of by a loud screams coming from the place where you had left the drunkard. You walked over to that place.

A boy with pale skin and white shirt with black hair was beating the drunkard,kicking him till he bled.

A small wave of scare flushed over you and you rushed to stop the boy. Jungkook ran beside you.

You caught the boys arms and tried pulling him away,"Stop this!"

"No!" A familiar voice replied.

Where have I heard this voice? This voice seems familiar... is this... no that's not possible!

"YOONGI-SSI!"

Jungkook's face started at yours with horror and you really couldn't understand why.

The pale looking boy turned around revealing his face.

"(Y/n), how long has it been since I've seen that beautiful face of yours?" He smiled.

Tears welled up your eyes as you went and embraced him.

You hugged you back. His eyes met Jungkook and it widened with horror.

Jungkook shook his head don't it meant. Yoongi just nodded his head a little.

You were a little TOO happy to see this exchange of gesture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n): First and foremost HAPPY JIN DAY! OMO IM SO HAPPY THAT MY UMMA IS GROWING! IM SO PROUD OF OF MY UMMA.I WISH HIM TH WORLD'S BEST!💕💕💕
I know it's past his birthday in Korea but over here it's still 22:11. #internationalarmyproblems ;-;

Second:BTS WON THEIR SECOND DAESANG !!💕💕 IM SO PROUD OF THEM!💕😭 THEY ALL ARE SO PERFECT!💕😭
They are the literal reason why I dont have a boyfriend tho ._.
"Let's fly with our beautiful wings into 2017 as well"
~Namjoon,2016.
BTS SARANGHAE💕

Please vote and comment on the story!💕
Saranghae💕