🌹Sixteenth Chapter🌹

Rap Monster quickly flipped the tape and played it.

Oh i just figured we could record it this way too. *Chuckles*
I chuckle way too lot dont I? I want to tell you all that I love you all. All of you guys. You gave me the golden memories i wont forget. With you guys started the best moments of my life. In the end fate does its work. Karma is seriously a little bitch isn't it. Okay now the next few lines are forrrrrrr JUNGKOOOOOKKKK. Y'all close your ears!!

(Silence)

(a sob.)

I'm sorry.
I'm sorry.
I'm so so sorry.

Sobbing the voice continued.

I should have told you sooner but I couldn't. I just want you to know that I love you. You are my first love. You made me begin and you mark my end. All the time I had you, had me wide awake. But I had to reflect everyday, you are caught you in a lie. This is wrong. But, my stigma won't just listen to me.  This was that time when you, the boy, met me, the evil. I will never forget you. And even in the darkest hour I will be there with you. Even when I'm not there. Have faith in yourself. For our love you have to get through this, alright? Promise me you will. Of course you will!! 

you could almost hear the smile in her voice.

 You're my brave kookie who keeps his daughter on his shoulders and plays with her. The kookie who plays sword fight with his son with cardboard sword. And the kookie who hugs my back when i cook. Who tastes the food and eats the horrible dishes i make for him. That's a lie, I cook brilliant food.

A smile as she said.

This will disappear. I love you. I will miss you. Goodbye love. Goodbye.