🌹Fourth Chapter🌹

(Jungkook's point of view)

I walked hastily down the street. It's Cold! I was doing my duty and it was my turn to now take a look around that street.
That abandoned street where a recent murder had taken place.

As I walked down the lane I saw a small coffee shop. I thought it would be best to grab a cup of coffee in this cold weather.

As I entered I saw her seated all by her self but looking intensely at me.

What's her name? Should I approach her? Maybe I should .

I walked towards her with the best smile I could give.

I fretted her and asked her whether I could share the table with her.

She nodded and I sat down.

I gave my order and waited for it to come.

There was a silence between us. It wasn't awkward. It was rather comfortable.

"Are you a police officer?" She asked me.

I honestly do not like people knowing me for my profession. I wanted people to know me. All my life I've been known for something which was greater than me.

"Please don't let that hinder our conversation" I pouted.

She chuckled.
She. Chuckled. Hah. Why is my heart beast fast. N-No. Stop the time right now!!!

I introduced myself but she stayed mysterious and told me to find her out.

She ran out of the shop. I tried to stop her but had to pay for my drink. I fumbled with the money. Aish,its only at times like these that the stupid money doesn't come out.

I paid for my drink and hastened by pace towards the gate. I swung the door open and walked outside. I couldn't find any trail of her.

She told me to find her out. Im the head of the department. I can do it.

I quickly ran up to my office picked a black telephone and immediately instructed for my assistant to report in.

As soon my assistant reported in, I gave him every minute detail about that girl.

Why was I so interested in her? I didnt know myself.

After 2 hours which honestly felt like 2 years, the whereabouts of the girl was brought in. I searched for her name.

Ah,her name is (y/n) (l/n). It's beautiful. Just like her.
Wait what!?

I blushed at my own thoughts.

The next morning I made my way to her house. What if this is a wrong house? Ah,i can brush it off.

(Y/n) opened the door with a drool stain on her cheeks and her messy hair. Omo,she looks so cute!

Her eyes widened and she shut the door on my face. I was shocked and terrified.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" she screamed. Well,i can wait for a minute right?

After a while she opened the door again. Her beautiful(h/l) (h/c) hair was tied up into a messy bun. I don't know why but this unattractive side of her was cute. I smiled to my self.

"Okay Is that how you treat an officer? Man I should just arrest you." I grinned. I saw her blush. Omo! Can she get any cuter!?

(A/n):Sorry for the short update

(A/n):Sorry for the short update. Ill update later I promise! Im just too tired today! Please bear with me.
Also what do you think what had happened in the previous chapter? What did (y/n) see?
Please do comment and vote! Saranghae!💘