🌹Eighth Chapter🌹

"Yoongi-ssi!" You cried happily when you met your long lost friend. Lost because you and him had lost contact after you had moved to Busan. "How are you here!?" You asked without catching a breath.

"I thought of meeting an ugly duckling,so i asked your parents about our whereabouts and came by to irritate you." He said.

"That's so mean!" You nudged his hand while pouting. "You haven't changed at all!"

"Just kidding kiddo"he responding while ruffling your hair. "And who is this gentleman?" He eyed Jungkook suspiciously.

What the hell are you doing here.(Yoongi)

"Oh he is my friend. His name is Jeon Jungkook" you answered Yoongi while clutching onto Jungkook's arms.I already know that(Yoongi)"And he is a police officer" you continued with a proud smile.

Yoongi's face froze. A police officer!? You snapped your fingers in front of Yoongi's face. "Are you okay Yoongi?" He didnt respond. "Oppppaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" you did your cute little aegyo move. Jungkook gave you a jealous look. Yoongi snapped back in reality. "I've already told you that you look bad whole doing aegyo so stop already" he rolled his eyes and hit your forehead. You swatted his hand out of your face. "Let's go to your place ,okay?" He said. "Neeeeeeeeeeee,Jungkook do you wanna come?" He looked you and nodded. You giggled softly and intertwined both your hands with the hands of the two boys. You and Yoongi kept talking to the way home but Jungkook never spoke at all.

~Time skip brought to you by Jin's SMELLLLLLLL~

You unlocked the door to your apartment. "Here we gooooo!" You pulled both the boys inside and seated them on your sofa. "Kimchi Jiggae?"

"I'm fine with anything" Yoongi said while resting his head the sofa.

"Me too" Jungkook said softly.

You hummed to yourself and entered the kitchen to prepare food for the boys and you.

Yoongi punched rapidly on his phone.

"How are you here Jungkook?You know the company has been looking for you right? Why don't you go back?"

"Hyung I don't want to go back. I know the company is worried sick about me. I don't want to disappoint anyone. Especially my A.R.M.Y. (Aw kookie we love you too) But I wanted to be in a place called home so I chose to disappear."

"Wasn't Bangtan a home for you?" An expression of pain could be seen on his face.

"You won't understand it hyung. You won't."

"Well you can explain it to the rest of the Bangtan tomrrow."

Jungkook looked up to Yoongi. He was scared. He didnt want to face Bangtan. Moreover because the reason was pretty small yet big for him.

"Hyung how do you know (y/n)?"

"Ah...(y/n)...we are childhood friends. We met in Daegu. He was a klutz back then. Always used to get bullied and beaten up in our school by the Queenka. I stood up for her. I kept standing up for her and kept protect her." He smiled. "Man... she kept crying and always used to run to me. She used to hug me tightly and cry." Jungkook seemed to melt in the story. "But I just used to sleep" (Really Yoongi._.)

You had already finished cooking and had gone out to call them when you heard Yoongi telling Jungkook about the past. THEY'RE FINALLY GETTING ALONG. You just quietly heard him. His voice was soothing. You always missed your best friend. But on that certain line But I just used to sleep you felt like punching Yoongi.