🌹Ninth Chapter🌹

It was still surreal as to how you had met your best friend on the streets of Busan. As much as you were excited and wanted to squeal around, you had to get dressed and dolled up. Yoongi was inviting his friends over and all the first impressions are always the last. The winter break in your school was going to be a long and fun one.

You took a hot shower and washed yourself up. As you got over, you wrapped a towel around your body and tiptoed out the bathroom. You took your hairdryer and started to blow dry your hair while dancing to the tunes playing on your phone.

A random song played on your phone. You were not aware of who the singer was. You remembered your classmates talking about a song called butterfly so you had downloaded it. No information on it but had just downloaded it.

It had a good beat and had a sad lyrics to it.
Butterfly,Like a butterfly. Maji butterfly,bu-butterfly Choreom.
Wait, why does that sound familiar?
meolliseo humchyeobwa son daheumyeon neol irheulkka
Why...This is all too familiar...
You shook these things off your head and took out a pretty like dress for you wardrobe.

You looked at the dress for a while and flinged it across the room.

Nooooooo not this!!!!! I want something goodddddd something like jeans and a shirt and something like thattt

You took out a pair of jeans and a shirt which goes with it and combat boots. You started at it for a long time and went to pick up the dress you had thrown.

Might as well look good for his friends right? I don't wanna look indecent.

After a few minutes you were admiring yourself in front of the mirror. You regretted not wearing the dress before for you looked beautiful in it. As if on cue,the bell rang.

You ran out,obviously after cleaning up your room,to open the door.
"Welcome!" You flashed your best smile and greeted the guest.

"What's up with you?" Smirked Jungkook as he entered the house.

You grimaced,"I didn't call you here,don't you have like a JOB to do?"

Jungkook brought a finger to my lip,"Shush bunny"

Says the bunny himself. You roll your eyes and took a place beside him.

You and Jungkook played on his phone. Someone the stupid tile tapping game was fun. You ended up getting tired and grabbed a hamburger which you had bought yesterday and sat beside Jungkook to watch him play.

After you finished your hamburger,the door bell rang again. You and Jungkook ran up to the door. He obviously knew who were coming. Just before you turned the knob to open it,Jungkook stopped you,"You have something beside your lips..Wipe it off...".

You tried to wipe your face but you couldn't find the stain. Out of the blue you felt something soft at the corner of your lips and you could see the fluffy brown hair a few inches from your eyes.

And that's when you realised what as to what had happened. Your face was absolutely flushed with red. The bell was rung again. At this Jungkook pulled away. "The cheese was tasty. Did u have a chicken Hamburger?"
You rolled your eyes. As much as you were embarrassed and flushed,you still maintained your composure.
"Great fucking job Coconut head"
"Shut up Rude woman. Just open the door already"

"(Y/n)!!!!!!!!!! " Yoongi shouted and pulled you into a bear hug. You laughed and hugged him back. 5 men walked in the room.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.