Street Chick + Rich Guy = ♥ Love ♥ (AAM)

Ok thanks everyone for reading,commenting and voting.I really do appreciate it alot,and i have taken on board the critism : (

So in this chapter their will be more paragraphs and less double spacing,More description on wat the characters feel and im still writting propa english * Sigh's * no more slang : (

Ok so here goes ppl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Chick + Rich Guy ='Love' (AAM)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Shakaylla's P.O.V**

Dam this bed is soft.This makes my bed at the care home seem like needles lol,i cant believe im really here in America.Wait holed up why is trey so close to me i can feel his breath on my neck and why is his hand wrapped arround my waist so tyt , fuck i can't even move i looked to the bedside table near me i had one and trey had one it said 8:25 am . Wow.I managed to twist myself so i was facing him he was so cute when he slept.

Ok so it's obvious the attraction is there,i put my caramel coloured finger tips through his black long scruffy hair.i brought the hair from his face and swirlled it to one side.I saw him twitch from my light touch,he opened his eyes and he gave me a polite smile i put my head down so it was then on his chest he pulled me closer and took a deep breath i could feel his body heat escaping onto my body

'Wat'dya wana do today'

'anything dont really mind' i spoke into his chest,u could just about hear my muffled voice.

We stayed like that for some time again untill the clock said 9:30 i swirlled out of his arms and went into the bathroom i took a shower and washed my hair with the different selections of shampoo available.I chose one that smelt like cherries : )

I dried my skin then came out the bathroom to see trey watching me ,the way i see ithe was eye rapping me differently his eyes went from bright sky blue to dark navy blue what is with this guy ,it's like whenever he's watching me or has contact with me his eyes change colour it was kind of freaky i mean yeah i get it im naked with a white small towelwrapped around me but come on.

He snapped out of it and grabbed his towel and went into the bathroom ,nothing was said and nothing would ever be said the guys got some serious hormonal problems swear down.

I went into my closet and chose one of the pretty bras mrs brion got me this ok women seriously has another thing coming if she thinks me and trey are going to be getting freaky anytime soon .

(This is what she wore)

(http://www.polyvore.com/day_outfit_for_shakaylla_at/set?id=16901066)

I had finished getting dressed and i sprayed myself with some sexy body spray pulled my hair into a ponytail and WALLAH i was done.

I came out my closet and made my way down the stairs they were glass as well lol glass stairs : ) .I saw trey sitting on the black sofa talking to someone on his iphone.

He hanged up when i came down stairs.

'Hey kaylla' trey spoke looking at me.

'Yeah,wait who told you to call me Kaylla' I said jokily/serious stepping closer to the sofa he was on

'I want to call u kaylla so i will' trey spoke feeling way too confident

I was now stood ryt in front of him and he was sat looking up at me.

I spoke.....'Listen yeah don't make me come down their' pointing my finger to emphasize the size difference.

But that wasn't the best thing to do,because he stood up and was ryt in my face sayin

' What was u sayin now' he said with a little smile coming from the corner of his mouth he started patting the top of my head emphasizing the height difference NOW .

'I just stayed quiet and looked down knowing i had my blushes saying hello ryt about now i looked up at him after a few seconds and gave him one hot slap across his face and started running for my life

he looked shoked at first but got his act together and played along.We were running around his sky scrapper laughing and threatening eachother. After running all over the downstairs area to his apartment i ran up the stairs in 3's but i got tyred half way up and Trey caught up grabbed me ,swung me around his shoulders and carried me the rest of the way till he dropped me onto his (our) bed and dived on top squashing my organs .

I kept screaming and shouting telling him to get the FUCK off of me but he wasn't budging i eventually gave up and stopped my pointless screaming to silence all u could hear was my heavy breathing when he saw i gave up he positioned himself on me so he wasnt squashing me and that half his weight was held up off me.

I smiled and so did he ,he started playing with my hair which i was sure was a mess.His eyes went navy blue again i had to ask him.

'Have u ever noticed that your eyes just randomly change colour at presice moments' I stated.

'Oh um yeah it's kind of freaky it only happens to every one in 1 billion people around the world'

'Oh ok ,but w-why do u get it' i asked getting curious

He hesitated 'I get it when im either happy or lying,though i don't really lie much.

Wow ok then weird but cute and unique and on the plus side i can tell when he's lieng to mefrom now on.

We stayed like that in thought for about a minute.

'Oh a bunch of my friends should be here in a few minutes they really wanna meet u' He smile with a smile i could tell he used alot on the ladies.

'Oh um will i like them' i asked him not sure of myself.

'Yeah they are really funny and kind' he said getting excited

'Are you sure about this' i ask worryingly

'Yes don't worry just be yourself ,there really easy to get along with trust me' he said

I sighed i didnt really like meeting new people but i guess i would have too giving my situation and all trey leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.I returned the kiss and he deepend it i wrapped my hands around his neck not giving a fuck and he held my face stroking it with his fingers.we were exploring all over each others mouth slowly and passionately tongue's got involved and i went crazy . I felt trey get a boner and i pulled away he seemed confused and in his own little world he got the message and and got off of me apoligising i told him it was kool.

I heard the door open and a bunch of rawdy guys downstairs laughing.

Trey shotted to them h'ell be ryt down i redid my hair into it's ponytail and flattend out my skirt.

Trey went down the stairs first and i went second .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all i have time for guys i promise i'll get used to the

whole bigger paragraphs thing and i'll end up writting longer

pages again just give me a while.

So

Comment on what ya think

Vote on if u like the idea of the story + how it's going so far.

And fan so i can read ur stories too.

I luv checkin other peoples stories out.

so yep

tthats aboutit peace

xxx

: )