Street Chick + Rich Guy = ♥ Love ♥ (AAM)

...X...Hey guys ...i was really bored n decided to treat u guys 2 an early chapter : ) Ummm yep i want 2 say thanks 2 all the votes i have recieved so far keep going it makes me all cheary and shit : ) Keep on fan'in me and commenting : ) u guys are the best lurv ya...X...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Chick + Rich Guy ='Love' (AAM)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My ghosh was this bed heaven or something ,i mean the way it felt was 2 good to be true like a miracle or something .Ugh i have never enjoyed sleep this much in my life,wait holed up why's Trey shaking me telling me to get up skn he can go suk out man it must be like 8 in the morning or something,this guy is onn some next High Grade Crack man Jheez.

I groaned at his attempt of trying to wake me up.but he just kept on nudging me ughhhh.

'What im tyred, Trey please stop' I grumpled and pleaded to him.

'I know Kaylla but we've got a busy day today remember.' he said sweetly

I just sighed and made an attempt to open my eyes ,the bright sun gleamed through the wide glass windows around me it felt like hell...u know them days were sleep is like your boyfriend lolsz.

'K im up' i told him after like a further 2 minutes since he woke me.

'Good ,i guess jet lag has kicked in then' Trey said smilling

'I guess' i mumbled to him and got up heading for the shower whilst he still layed on the bed watching the news on the Flat screen T.V.

I took a 15 minute shower and went to my closet with a towel wrapped around my body.I wasn't bothered to dry off so when i came out i immediately felt the draft hit me : ( ...it was a big mistake my teeth started chattering and i made my way past trey to my closet,it was so obvious trey got a glimpse of me on the sly i caught him atthe corner of my eye,i heard the bathroom door shut so i knew he was now in the shower.

Ok so how was i supposed to dress for meeting his parents ....again.should i go casual or formal ...what to do ,what to do ....hmmmmmm.

I skimmed through some casual clothes and then some formal wear .I decided to go a little casual but still elligant ...these are billionaire's remember.

This is what i wore:

(http://www.polyvore.com/shakayllas_outfit_to_treys_parents/set?id=17161077)

I sprayed my self with a sweet and independant perfume amongst many on the dresserin the closet.

I combed out my hair and put it in one as a ponytail having my ends combed out so it looked extra puffy and i was done i shouted at treys closet which was next to mine ....we was just a door apart from eachother he said i could come in and i told him how was my outfit ...he told me it was perfect and i blushed at his sweet comment.

He finished his last few bits and bobs and we headed out his apartment and went down the lift and hopped in the car which was surrounded by the papsz.Trey started the engine and zoomed off with the body guards in their blacked out Range Rovers.He stopped off at Starbucks and got us some coffea and a sandwhich and ate it in the car.It was a 2 hour drive and it felt waylonger i was getting impatient and fidgity and trey put the radio on for me .lol.he just smiled when i sighed as a sign of relief.

We entered some posh suburban area and he pulled up to some bug white gates and pressed the code and went through.He stopped the car and stayed in his seat as did i.

'You ready ?' He asked me

'No' I said shyly

'You'll be fine they actually like u so there's nothing to worry about i promise' he replied looking in my eyes.

'Ok ' I said simply...still a little uneasy though.

We walked up the stairs to the door side by side and Trey reached for my hand and held it ferm to reasure me.It was really sweet.He pressed the door bell and waited for like a minute.A butler opened the door and greeted us all formally and shit.

I still wasn't used to this and i was starting to miss the streets a little no beef,no police,no paper ..nothing : (

He eventually led us in and i found out his name was Chauncy lol.(pronounced chawwn-seee)

A young girl came down the stairs...she looked in her late teens like 18 ,19 or something like that.

'Hey Ciara were's mum n dad ?' Trey beamed all happy with excitement to see this anonymous girl i knew nothing about...perhaps she was his sister they did actually look alot alike.

'Hey trey there in the office doing work ,they should be out soon though' she replied diverting her original route to walkt up to us.

'Hey Shakaylla im Ciara ,Treys older sister ,u look really pretty' she said sweetly.

'Oh thank you ,and it's nice to meet you'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg im tyred now lol i'll write the next part later on during the week

Thanks again anyways

u know wat 2 do.

coment on wat ya think so far,vote if u like the idea/how it's going so far : )

And become a fan if u love your mum lol im just kidding u dnt hav to do the last part

if u don't want to.

xxx

X...DensziieBbsz...X

xxx